Being homeless poor calling demons for help

I spent a few years in the homeless system becoming a mystic. I spent that time shedding my old life and being taught the skills I have now. 4.5 years total. It was kind of an unconscious process though, at the beginning at least. I got married to Satan there. I inherited it astrologically from terrifying people I lived with. (They were insane, and their spirit contacts didn’t really belong to them.)

Hello friend, I wish you the best in navigating through your situation. Trust in the spirits and trust in your power and you will be ok. I know money is likely a very big focus for you right now, but you may find it helpful to direct your thoughts elsewhere. Desperation for a result chokes magick, especially when it comes to money.

Rather than thinking about the cash, think about what you actually need. Don’t think about getting money for shelter. Simply manifest shelter, food, security, whatever you need. Ensure that your immediate needs are fulfilled, and gradually work towards a long-term increase in your situation. Hard to do when you just need your next meal, I know, but you will find your way out of this situation if you allow yourself to be guided to prosperity.

Another thing, if you have any spare money at all, leave it somewhere it will be found. Leave a note with it saying something like, “Please enjoy this small gift. Buy yourself something nice :)” Don’t let anyone see you do this, and don’t wait around to see who finds it. As you release the money, feel glad knowing that you have shared the gift of a surprising pleasure with another. If you can feel happy and grateful while releasing money, more will flow through you.

For those who are in more fortunate circumstances than this, I ask that you share some of the benefits of your next money spell with a homeless individual, or someone else in great need. It’s great if you know someone personally, if not then you can just request that the magick goes to “someone who needs it most.” I’m witnessing someone I know who has been homeless for a long time get a stable job and meet another who regularly helps him, and it brings me such joy to see him lifted up from such a helpless state.

What sort of God does not care for their people who need them most. Remember a time when a spirit you are close with helped you out of a desperate situation, at a time when you were still weak. Be like your spirits, and become a savior for another.

It is the duty of the King and Queen to bring Justice and Prosperity to their people. Such is the responsibility of the powerful. Do you merely play at being God, or shall you embrace your majesty and don your crown? This choice is yours to make. I know I have made mine.

3 Likes

If you cant get PayPal, set up 1 email address just to receive Amazon gift cards. You can save it up over time to later use for things you might need.

3 Likes

I briefly was homeless myself, forming shapes of Runes with your hands, visualizing Runes what ever color in accordance with what you want, and sending the Runes out to do their work might help you. A simplistic example would be Othala Rune can help you find a structure to stay in, Nauthiz Rune can help you have a warm temperature / fire. Sometimes I would draw Runes in the snow depending on what I wanted. Odin increases survival skills and ability to adapt to new environments.

3 Likes

Those homeless shelter places are the worst, to stay in them, they make people go to church and study the Bible. At least that is the requirements where I live. I agree Belial can help.

3 Likes

-That’s just not true.

Magick, is Nature itself, comunicating with us, we are a part of nature, not seperate from it,
like the system tries us to belief.

You would wonder, what humans can withstand, within the elements.
But i don’t want to ´push you towards finding out.

Now, for being such broke,
there must be some reason.
Some obstacle.
You pretty surely can name what brought you,
towards where you are at right now.

you don’t need to tell me.

But tell the spirits, you’re about to work with.
They’ll know anyways,
and trying to hide it,
will just lead them into tricking you on,
for them,
it’s simply a question if you’re ready for the change,
or need to be pushed further down the road,
so you actually start to understand.

Trust them,
and they WILL help.

Next, Sigils.
Just walking around,
you can see them in structures where there isn’t even an image,
if your senses are heightened,
and you’re being lead.

I’ve had symbols and sigils pop out of the structure of Asphalt,
the coloring on a carpet, the woodchip wallpaper at a wall.

When the spirits really want you to listen,
they’ll get you to, trust me.

Also, see what you can do,
to overcome,
what ever sept into your life,
and pulled you such down.

Getting away from that,
will be essential,
regardless which Entity you’re about to work with,
except if you want to accelerate the self-destruction.

And you wouldn’t ask us for help,
if you really did want to go there.

I know, i may sound very abstract.
That’s because i’m not here to tell you,
what the Spirits are going to tell you.

I’m here, to get you to connect with them,
in a way,
that produces the necessary changes,
for you to get back to stability.
Back to safety.
Back, to being in alignment.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

yaah, it’s their form of doubeling the punishment.
You’ve already hit rock-bottom,
and feel like shit,
and then they try to scare you,
about taking measurements to get out of it,
and about being sendt to eternal damnation,
in the afterlife.

If they knew, what damnation truely means! :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Short answer: You can do anything even without any tool at all. The only thing you need is to focus and control the energies around you so that you get what you want.

1 Like

exactly.

1 Like

Thankfully, not where I live. Even though the shelter is run by the Salvation Army, they can’t force religion down your throat as payment for staying there. They would lose their permit for the shelter right quick if they did that. They also cannot discriminate against homosexuals or transgender persons by law, even though the umbrella organization is notoriously anti homosexual. The actual on the ground personnel are very nice and understanding though and don’t really follow the party line. They are some of the kindest people I have ever met.

1 Like

Thankfully I have a place now, but those homeless shelters are not good. It would be better to have a tent or car to live in, than stay in those places.

2 Likes

So the fire in your home was because of that curse @DarkestKnight ? :open_mouth:
Good to know that people in that group are already helping you

1 Like