Being Given Fancy-Sounding Titles By Spirits/Yourself

I believe we do have a spiritual I.D.

Ive done alot of work with …magician X, I will call him… and I know how he feels when he’s around. I also can see his circle and tell what type of magick he’s doing… I also know what titles he holds and I figured atleast 2 of those out on my own.

Most everyone who evokes me or tries to read me gets “princess” but that is actually a mask …dig deeper and you get my true name, title and who I am.

3 Likes

Maybe you have a fucked up energy field?

4 Likes

Im out and headed to some other thread. Im not giving energy to this or whatever troll spirit is influencing him to write this bullshit

1 Like

That’s what I mean. People get what they get from my posts and thing they deduce that my energy is fucked up or something. Prove me wrong and do a real scan.

No @Atinama its the opposite.
Your energy is fucked up and it proves itself through your posts

4 Likes

@Atinama i think you need to meet @damien_dark

I’ve been called “Prophet Of Moist”, for years by some members in here. Is that title real? Well, yeah, because I work with sex spirits and they know how to make me moist and ready for action in the sack. I also have a fondness for sausages and muffins, because, you know, it makes me moist. Moisture is real. It’s out there! You can’t escape it. Well, you can, but then you might get dried trying. Just sayin’!

6 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Is he still around?

1 Like

i dont think so rofl

My friend Thoth gave me a name. I don’t give it away because it’s between me and the spirits, but is it anyone’s business what people call themselves? LHP bro call yourself Captain Jack Sparrow if you want.
Is your screen name your given name from birth?
I call myself Ragnarson because Odin and I agreed the word “Ragnar” fit me in its definition.

4 Likes

And all this time I thought you were an infant descended from royalty.

2 Likes

What’s that suppose to mean?

You’d probably be surprised to know who I am.

2 Likes

I tend to be a bit suspicious when a spirit confers a title or tells me I’m destined for greatness or whatever. It reeks of false flattery in many cases. That said there are times when such epithets are well earned. Feeling that need to prove that such titles are well deserved to an uber skeptical third party is a waste of time imo.

8 Likes

Nothing. It’s a joke. Relax.If it bothers you I’ll take it down.

Whenever Azazel says “Princess” I know he is talking about you. “Princess sounds dirtier/kinkier than queen” whatever that means.

3 Likes

Aww… sweet thank you :blush:

Yeah I guess it does…especially since I was the sub … :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

He’s around. Active 19 minutes ago.

My wife gave me the title of River King early on in our relationship. It is only now beginning to have some real meaning.
I was referred to as The Scholar by a spirit recently.
I gave myself the titles Master of Serpents (because it sounds METAL) and Greatest Magus of the Age (which is intentionally filled with hubris; it’s more of an affirmation of where I’d like to be). So you know, kill me for having a sense of humor. XD

1 Like

People can give themselves any kind of title they want or claim some spirit did, and I do agree that most of them are pretty pompous sounding and ridiculous, and are usually meant to make the person feel special and important, compared to everyone else, but so what? It’s no different than the mundane world where people make unsubstantiated claims to seem more important than they are all the time. People call themselves “writers” even if they have never written a word or musicians though they can’t play an instrument.

On this forum, members call themselves the “god of this,” or the “angel of that” or “the Master of something or other” and it makes me laugh every time I read it because some of them do come across as very self important, but the entire point of communities like this is to find like minded people who share one’s own peculiarities. Some titles though, such as “Baron of the OAA” have to do with initiation into a certain organization, and are similar to mundane titles like “CEO” or “manager.”

I hold no titles, other than the one given to me by baby girl, which holds meaning only for us, and the one chosen as my handle on this forum, which holds meaning only to myself as an individual. I do not have to prove either, and neither does anyone else here.

6 Likes