Being a occult practitioner while dealing with toxic Christian outlooks

Hi everyone! It has been a while since I wrote on this forum, through my magical journey of finding out just how powerful I am as a witch, I’ve found myself in a bit of a frenzy with Christian worshippers. Especially those who feel as though magical practice is the devils work. Personally I do not care if my working are of the devils work, demons have in-depth knowledge and understanding in ways that make the practitioner more intelligent. But that’s besides the point. I think that the lot of us know there are good demons and there are bad demons just like there are bad angels and good angels. My question is how do you as witches / magicians deal with over eccentric religious zealots? Do you ignore them or what? Also on a side note what is your perspective on going to hell? I feel as though this man made construct of heaven and hell is a way to make humans bow down to the Christian church desires but I know that even witches and magicians believe in some of those facets! I would love to hear what people have to say!

2 Likes

I don’t. I’m not around them, and limit my interaction if I do.

I have no personal stake in anybody knowing or understanding what my path is. It’s for me, not them.

I don’t buy into it at all.

1 Like

Im Christian so this may sound bias.

I keep my mouth shut. Usually or i try to handle it in a subtle way. I think keeping quiet about knowledge is important. Though last friday i did do a live demo of my skills.

I kwpt a mask on ans gave no one my name. This area does have a very large Christian catholic presence. Alot of old money in this town.

I got alot of snears and laughs. A few told me i had a negative energy (ironic)

Though i feel what you say. Maube more since i share the faith. I feel often judged like a heretic or blasphemer…

2 Likes

You can find zealots in any feild. Wether they are left hand. Middle. Crooked. Or right hand path. Atheist or devout.

It comes down to the collectivist mentality. It is not that you question the way. It is that the way is being questioned. That the comfort on “what is” could be false.

Heaven and hell are real. Though they are better known as suffering and non suffering

2 Likes

Whoa. I was wondering you can call Christ as well as other entities. If they are “compatible”. When Christians are kind to me, I often call Christ to bless and thank them.

I think Christ is an excellent role model overall, whether you believe him or not. He’s like the ultimate Eagle Scout to me. And for someone mystical like Neville Goddard, Christ is a very literal “role model” you should walk right into (and be)!

May I ask what sort of demo you gave? That’s very interesting!

Wow, that’s very interesting. Which angels and demons do you consider good, and which demons and angels do you consider bad?

I keep hearing only good about Lucifer and Azazel. Recently Zagan. I don’t hear bad about angels.

Similar to what i do here. Though seeing it real time is more impactful.

I think there is more to Jesus then simply being the eagle scout. He was meant to be the King of this world. Now i hear somw things about people comparing him to Lucifer or the morning star.

But it is my personal believe he was born to both rulw in benevolence and wisdom. To lead us to paradise on earth…and we fvcked up…

1 Like

In the scanning thread? You do that with Jesus power?

That’s a very interesting view. Personally, I think perhaps because I was raised Catholic, it somehow limited my direct access to Jesus. They install tollgates for everything so you must go through and even pay a priest to do things for you. It’s very strange what they do.

I actually feel more direct access to Jesus AFTER the Master Protection ritual (and perhaps Sword Banishing) from Damon Brand, oddly. Almost like they’re undoing a very real binding the Catholic Church placed on me.

I’ve also never felt darker feelings, sometimes even like i was being sacrificed, when i used to attend Catholic mass as a kid.

Stories about Jesus made him seem superior to me than Catholicism. That’s why I called him an Eagle Scout. Even if, say, Jews or others can’t view him as a messiah — almost everyone, at least, views or can view him as a good man. As a good example.

When people help each out each other here on BALG (and there’s an enormous exchange of help here, really), they are basically being generous and Jesus like.

However, I don’t want to derail this thread. (And I don’t have PMs or DMs yet) Have you posted about this elsewhere in another thread? Somewhere I can interact with you and ask more questions about this, if that’s ok.

@Briizxy Ironically, I think a lot of so-called Christians, especially Catholics, are doing the actual devil’s work with their extreme negativity or even soul sucking tactics.

I used to feel drained or even energetically sacrificed when I was forced to attend Catholic Mass as a child. Rarely have I felt something SO intense and awful afterwards.

As a kid (under 10 years old), I learned to visualize purple energy shields in mass to protect myself from the priests and even the parishioners. Maybe you can do that when they’re around?

These days, I think I’d use a simple banishing in my mind with Yohach, Kalach, Natzariel and Oziel real time. I’ve been using Damon Brand’s version of this recently (called a Sword Banishing) and it takes maybe 10 to 30 seconds.

You get to visualize swords made of starlight, so it’s kind of fun. Lol. I also tend to see the guardian’s eyes as intense starlight, which also adds to the effect.

In your case, I might add Michael, too. Perhaps make a sort of custom, “in your head” “on the go” variation of the LBRP.

I, too, am very interested in your curiosity’s about what a witch’s hell is. I never really knew witches believed in that.

I would, however, definitely believe in a hell of your own making. How many people even live that here on earth? Many. Equally, though, we can live the opposite — which seems much wiser!

I think maybe Jesus dodnt want to be worshiped. I thibk he wantes to bring everyone to enlightenment. I tbink he sae us more as “his people.”

I think thr real conflict was he was 'suppose 'to be a God on earth. To rule over us. But he chose a different path

I think that God does love us. But we are created from evil. So he had Jesus conceived. I think Jesus was a type of nephelim. That Jesus and God had different ideas on how to bring peace to the world.

1 Like