Beginning Warlock

Hello everyone! I’m Dito Alfaro, a 16 Yo Puerto Rican in Independence MO. I recently learned witchcraft through a nice friend of mine. He introduced me to Necromancy, Hydromancy, Witchcraft, Paganism, and other stuff. He immediately got me hooked on all of it. I’m currently interested in Curses, Summoning Entities (Shadow People atm), and other things of the sort. I’m hoping to gain a better understanding on Conjuration and how to summon things without getting possessed or dying, haha.

If it is possible i’d love a mentor for learning Hydromancy and Conjuration, it would be really helpful. I learn better with interaction with another so a tutor or mentor would be phenomenal!

Thanks for reading my post. It has been wonderful reading other people’s posts and seeing the interaction between members. I’m sure i’m going to have a wonderful time learning magick. See you all later!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to BALG :blush:

1 Like

Thank you all, I feel very welcomed! :>

Welcome to the forum mate

1 Like

Hey, man, welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome to balg and we are all here to help sigil magic is what you speak of it isn’t hard but it takes time to gain the eyes and hearing you need to communicate back most have it others don’t if you dont then you will meditate focus and relax at the same time not easy but doable well for me it is lol

So you know who you want to call on?

What else are you wanting to learn

Also it’s pretty cool to k ow your from porta Rico

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure who to call on yet. I’m somewhat new to gods, before meeting my bud I didn’t even know that there were so many of them. Even if I did know how to call someone/something how would it benefit me with creating sigils?

Meditating, focusing, and relaxing comes easily to me, my mother and I did it a lot when I was young. As for learning new things, I would love to summon some creatures. I don’t know if it works how I think it does, if it’s even possible, or if its real lol, but I would love to summon a shadow person or something of the sort. Conjuration is pretty cool to me, and if I could summon entities from other places it would be kinda cool.

1 Like

I would say start with the goetia entities first they always come when you call and sigil magic is basically conjuring well demons angles and others actually lol all you need is

The entity sigil

Their enn you can find it on YouTube

And their color of candles

That’s it you just have to figure out who you want to call on or who calls out to you basically or you can choose one and ask them to point you to who you need to speak to

2 Likes

Alright, thats amazing! Thank you very much :>

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum bro, if you ever need any help or anything of the sort, hit me up. Im in a generous mood :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome and well met!! Hey man so I’m over in odessa like 20 minutes from ya. I’d be interested in meeting up with you and your bud and trading info. I’m new as well and struggling to find everything I’m looking for.

1 Like

That would be absolutely amazing! I would love to talk to another member who is starting out, i’m still wondering about patrons, certain spells, and more, so talking to another like-minded individual would be a big help! I cannot wait to meet you!! :>

welcome to the forum🙂i am also very new with magick.a week ago i did my third invocation and i have learned from it.

Mo problem brother I’m glad I can help you feel free to hit me up if you have any questions once you’re able to p.m

1 Like