Beginning an extremely powerful daily practice

So recently I have gone through some rough patches in my journey, being tempted by Buddhism and then objective materialism.

It started because I started wondering whether or not every spirit I’ve seen or met is just a mental figment.

My conclusion: It’s irrelevant.

Because I myself have such gifted channeling abilities, I realized I shouldn’t be relying on spirits all the time.

And to cap it off, last night I channeled something so powerful, no single spirit has exact dominion over it because it’s a FORCE.

I channeled the word of ultimate evil itself!

This thing is so powerful, when I just THINK the word, it makes my fingers buzz with power.

My theory that led me to channeling this:

There is an evil power, extremely powerful and a force deeper and going beyond that of even the Infernal current. It is the power manifested through the unconscious and is occasionally let out in most people in the form of extreme passions via intense emotional outbursts.
Likewise, there is a word that channels the incredibly powerful energy of evil itself!

Passion, strength, hatred, and power enough to warp physical reality and bring out the true devil within anyone who uses this word to channel evil.

And thus last night I channeled the power of evil itself through a single word.

I will not be sharing this word here, due to the prevalence of absolute beginners on the forum. If anyone else here is ABSOLUTELY sure they would like to use this word, please DM me.

The power of evil is both inside and outside you. “As above, so below”. This word channels it supremely, the ultimate evil energetic occult power.

Visualization, while effective as well, is not required to chant this incantation to merely absorb evil power. Visualization can still be effective however for directing the evil power to whatever end you desire. Chant to absorb, visualize to unleash.

I have set myself a daily practice of chanting to absorb this power. Also I did do a tarot card reading detailing the present and future result of chanting this everyday. My interpretation was that this will take good practice and some sacrifices in the present (reversed queen of pentacles) but that the future results and fruits of this endeavor will be incredible (The Emperor)

I’ll keep things updated here.

Rayne.

11 Likes

Forgot to mention this that I had also done an additional tarot reading to a question I now view as somewhat of a fallacy. Not quite sure why I asked this question mainly since I knew the answer to it.

Specifically the question was (with a single card draw) “How powerful will I become with this incantation practice”.

I see it now as a loaded question. I channeled this incantation and it’s up to me to use it. So basically it’s up to me how powerful I become.

The tarot’s answer of the Five of Wands almost seems like it was pissed I asked that. When I ask for clarification on why it gave me the Five of Wands it gave me the Three of Wands.

So yeah I knew to rephrase the question then consult the cards again.

It’s not how powerful I’m going to become, but WHEN I’m going to achieve that. And that’s up to me with how I stick to my practice.

• Rayne
3 Likes

I am now following this.

1 Like

Very awesome and interesting thing happened earlier today. (Unrelated to the posts above but I thought I’d share it here)

So having never before constructed a marionette puppet, I felt called to do it today as an artist.

So the idea for this marionette was a skeleton pirate with long claws for fingers. I made most of its body, but then as I was tying it’s joints together, I found myself talking to the puppet. I said how it will be my good luck charm and a bane upon my enemies. I said this a few times over it’s body.

Eventually I finished and I held it up and gave it a name.

Suddenly, I sensed the puppet wanted to talk to me, like telepathically.

So I let it.

Apparently the puppet I created has a spirit and soul of it’s own. This whole experience reminded me of how in Japan, many people will never throw a doll away because all dolls are believed to have souls.

This is just so cool.

2 Likes