Beginner's Q&A

Hi all,

I’m just starting out my journey to be more spiritually in tuned with my higher self and hope to get some feedbacks and answers from people on this great forum.

1. Law of equivalent trade. I read elsewhere that nothing is free and you will need to offer something in exchange for all your requests. The demon that you summoned may take something else from you without your knowledge when they are fulfilling your requests. Is this true?

2. You need to worship and devote to Satanism if you wanted to summon demons. Else the demons will not respect you and mess up your life.

3. Do you need to open your third eye before you can Soul Travel?

4. I lent a friend some huge sum of money and he promised to pay me back slowly but surely. It has been over a year and I’m not even getting back 10% of what he owed me. Now he’s avoiding me completely. I couldn’t get hold of him on his phone. Is there a way I can get him to pay me back by using magick? I never wanted to cause grief to him for I still believe in goodness. (Unless necessary)

5. If you obtained the ability to take a glimpse at the future events. Is there a way to avoid it from happening?

6. I’m passionate about trading the forex market. Any entities that I can work with to master the subject?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and answer my questions!

1 Like

Welcome here…

1. Up for debate 2) Negative 3) If you are asking this then you should stick to domestic flights :wink: 4)Yes 5) Possibly, but there is a cause and effect 6) Yes
    I like to keep it simple at times…All of the answers are explained in great detail on the forum here…Just take your time and browse through it all…In general people here are willing to assist, but only when you have put a little more effort in…I say this in a friendly way…
1 Like

Sometimes I have to remind myself that I was just as idiotic(or should I say ignorant) as you when I first started looking into the occult to keep myself from getting irritated when seeing these post. Nothing against you so please take no offense.
When you call the spirits into this world they are already getting something… manifestation, energy, and a chance to exercise their power.
if you want to join Satan’s fan club, be my guest(I did when I first started out. Fuck you joy of satan, fuck you indeed) but you will not be a better magician for it…
I have yet to soul travel so I cannot comment
if you peruse the old post there is a post on a very similar situation but I can’t remember the name of it.
My understanding is all divination is based off probability, not inevitability. If you don’t want to bring that future into manifestation don’t commit the actions that bring it to pass.
once again out of my area of expertise.

Thanks Sinata and Icarus for responding. I fully understand that a huge part of effort needs to come from me in seeking knowledge. I’ve purchased the e-book and has been browsing through the forum for the past few days seeking answers before deciding whether to sign up for the Divination program this weekend.

Helpdesk was in no help answering these questions and they directed me to get a personal consultation with E.A which I don’t think I’m financially or mentally ready yet.

Everyone has a different level of achievement…No worries, that is why we all have our own path…

1 Like

Study (~ read and practice )
Ask whatever you wish here on the forum because there will always be someone willing to reply.
Keep on trying and dont give up, because it is exactly that kind of strength you will need.

1. No.

2. No.

3. No, but it helps.

4. Yes (See Paimon), but why not just man up and demand it back?

5. Yes.

6. No idea what forex is.

AND ABOVE ALL IGNORE SUNAS.

lol sure ignore me thats the best thing to do…
because i dont know anything about this i am just here trying to make a fuss out of everything i think to be funny…

1. There are a few ways to look at it. In my experience the spirits resonate most with you are the most useful to you. In this case they view it as helping out a friend. I like to keep altars to such spirits and make offerings to them in thanks for their help. I currently offer Hecate wine, but it is not really the wine that is the gift it is the time and attention I give Her.

2. Stay on the Left Hand Path long enough and you may end up on the Right Hand Path and vise versa. In this case (if he resonates with you) you may end up temporarily worshiping Satan. Not in a master slave kind of way but in a reverent student/ loving teacher kind of way.

3. No, but I am sure it helps.

4. +1 for Paimon, other spirits Dantalion or Belial. Good luck.

5. I am of the belief that one can change their destiny.

6. Vissago is fantastic with divination and can be someone who can help with that. A word of caution though. As I am sure you know the Forex Market changes like crazy! Within a few seconds. You may get a go ahead to invest and due to a million tiny factors ypu end up losing money instead of gaining any. I would look into getting computer software that will find arbitrage opportunities for you, I am not sure where to point you to on that though, sorry. Timothy has posted about investing in the Forex, you might ask him what he does, but he is very busy.

On top of it all Sunas is a cuddly teddy bear.

Hope this helps (note Sunas is NOT an actual bear)

Ill tell you what cause ive seen if first hand, dont go forex you will go foremad!
Dont play with them sharks because you will get bitten!
Believe me…
Humm who was it…

Asmodeus yes.

He was the one who showed me what Stock markets really look like boy there isnt a single soul in there that does not have someone on top JEEESUS…

Its a complete Madness!

Thank you all so much for the insightful responses. I have been in the Forex game for over 3 years and can testify that it’s a dangerous game to play. But for some strange reasons I feel attracted to it. More like a calling than passion.

On a side note, I saw someone selling spirit bound relics (succubus) and wondered if anyone had any experience with such a matter? My understanding based on general folklore is that the demon will be bound to you and suck you dry before you know it.

[quote=“arconite, post:1, topic:2102”]1. Law of equivalent trade. I read elsewhere that nothing is free and you will need to offer something in exchange for all your requests. The demon that you summoned may take something else from you without your knowledge when they are fulfilling your requests. Is this true?

1. You need to worship and devote to Satanism if you wanted to summon demons. Else the demons will not respect you and mess up your life.

2. Do you need to open your third eye before you can Soul Travel?

3. I lent a friend some huge sum of money and he promised to pay me back slowly but surely. It has been over a year and I’m not even getting back 10% of what he owed me. Now he’s avoiding me completely. I couldn’t get hold of him on his phone. Is there a way I can get him to pay me back by using magick? I never wanted to cause grief to him for I still believe in goodness. (Unless necessary)[/quote]

I’m a beginner myself so I’ll only answer these four.

1. Did you get this idea from that anime Fullmetal Alchemist? Don’t worry just have your suit of armor ready and you’ll be fine :wink:

2. I’m pretty sure you don’t have to worship any entities, however I think everyone desires a bit of respect when interacted with.

3. Haven’t done it myself yet unfortunately, but I have heard of plenty of people popping out of their bodies unexpectedly, so I don’t think you really need to. I think inn order to do it regularly and with consistently requires practicing clearing out your mind random thoughts and getting into a similar state that people are in when they are asleep but also keeping your mind awake enough to remember the experience.

4. I get from question 2 and you’re “unless necessary” that perhaps you think you need to “come to the darkside”, so to speak, in order to do magick. You don’t. To answer your question, you can use magick, you could also try suing the dude as well, or smacking him like a bitch and asking “Where’s my money, ho?” :slight_smile:

I could only answer a couple, and with the same answers given before by Seeker and Orismen.

Anyway, just to be clear:

2.- No, demonolatry is also a common practice but not necesarily a magickal practice, they can be both part of someone journey but someone may take one or the oder. Also, any demon can be subject of idolatry, or none, and they will still respect you and no, they will not mess with your life… and if it seems like they’re making a mess around you is because your life was a mess and they’re fixing it. (there is lots of info in demonolatry.org)

4.- There a number of demons that can help in more or less violent ways, you can search in the goetia, anyway I’m backing up Avelin with some audiovisual aid:

Family Guy - Stewie Beats up Brian(HD)

see what I mean?

that’s why people don’t like to be in debt with mafia, they don’t send you demons they just fuck you over old fashion.

some of the answers actually helped me so thanks