Beginners must have faith

When you start seeing the results of your magick, then you no longer need faith. You don’t need to hear spirits. Also, you can do magick without spirits, so go ahead on your own if you can.

3 Likes

I am so glad you posted your feelings, as l believe that l am in the same position as you. Reading your story has helped me. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is tough when you are starting off, especially when you have either never experienced any sort of magic growing up or have others in your life who are interested as well. It can be a lonely path and often, like you said, you have to rely on faith that you will get better at it (just like any other skill you developing). Keeping a journal is my best tip I can give beginners. Not only does it help you keep track of what you done, but once you’ve had success, you have something you can go back over when you are in doubt of not just magic, but yourself as well. Keeping that fire within alive is arguable not only the most challenging, but the most important, task in all aspects of life, not just with working with magic/spirits.

4 Likes

Well sometimes you see results but they arent the ones you want.

It’s natural for me to doubt. In the rhp Magickal Lodge I was known as ‘Thomas the Doubter’. If I could write-off Magickal results as something else I always did. After a while though it became harder and harder to do this and remain (intellectually) comfortable; so I stopped. That’s when things really started.

Al.

2 Likes