Beginners Guide

Hi Guys

Just a normal beginner here looking for some advice. I did some research on here regarding how to go actual activate your senses and psychic abilities and found out that most of it says you need to start of by meditating. Also saw an answer from a q&a from an entity confirm one should start meditating in order to feel/hear them.

I would just like to know which meditating methods can be used fora beginner in order to strengthen their third eye muscle and other psychic abilities? What worked for you and what did you do after getting used to meditation etc.

Thank you guys in advance for suggestions and advice

-R

3 Likes

Literally anything is better than nothing, just start and you can add more and different as you go.

It doesn’t matter what worked for 6 other people - this is about YOU. Not everybody meditates the same way, you should try a few techniques, and stick with the ones that work best for you personally. They ALL enhance psychic abilities naturally.

Youtube for techniques, try Mantk Chia, Robert Bruce, look up qigong, search here for ‘meditation techniqes’

5 Likes

Hi I’m new but I want to ask they say Lucifer he the most beautiful angel is any one ever saw him

Hi Dhana you might want to introduce yourself first.@DarkestKnight @Lady_Eva

1 Like

Thanks will have a look into those you’ve mentioned. Thanks for the reply.

Welcome @Dhana It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in amgick:

intro3

2 Likes

Sorry to say this but the Bible say that Lucifer is beautiful . I’m just curious. But l would like to see him

Start doing meditation. Focus on your breath. Just focus it. The way enters and exists the nostrils. Don’t analyse just keep observing it.

4 Likes