Beginner's experience with Azazel

Hi everyone,
this is my first post on this forum though I’ve been around for a little bit. I’ve communicated with couple of members via PM though. Anyway, couple of weeks ago I’ve evoked Azazel and now for some reason I feel the urge to share this experience. Most of you probably won’t find it particularly interesting or amusing but I’ll give it a shot anyway.
I will start right with the experience itself and then I’ll give some details.
Basically, at some point during evocation I felt like my eyes were a bit tired so I shut them and I saw a vision or image or whatever you would prefer to call it. Interesting fact that there was no color at all but every single object there was black of different intensity, even the light itself was something black or gray (i know it probably makes no sense but this is the best i can describe it). It was a small area of something that looked like a city built of some kind of intensely black stone and lit with something like a moon light but also black or grey in color. The architecture resembled of a strange combination of babylonian and aztec with pyramids and such. Also it looked like there is some kind of artificial canal in the middle of the “city” also built of same stone and the water in this canal was black as well. However, when I looked at the “water” I somehow knew it was blood. After all that, suddenly I saw a head of a demon…It looked like a stereotypical demon from movies with big ass horns. And he was looking at me with interest. Then the whole thing was gone, it lasted maybe for few seconds.
Now i realize it sounds like a schizophrenia case or whatever but like I said I feel that I need to share it with y’all I don’t know why exactly.

I would like to hear some thoughts.

Some details about myself:
I am relatively new to this whole thing, started doing some exercises and evocation in fall 2014.
I am still not able to hear or see the entities, but I believe that I am able to communicate telepathically. I’m working on improving my vision and hearing though. Oh and most of the time when I think that spirit comes I have something like convulsions of different degree, sometimes my body just does a single jolt involuntarily. Also during this particular evocation there was a more advanced friend and she asked Azazel what did he show me and the answer was something like “none of your damn business”.
P.S.
Someone will probably want to ask me how can I be sure that whatever came was Azazel or that something came at all. Well the answer is I can’t, but I believe it was him.

1 Like

I’ve seen that same black light, it has something to do with the coming breaking-down of the barriers between realms, but I’m not really sure how much more of what I’ve seen and been told is accurate. It was certainly very far-out…

I’ve also seen the black moon and a black sun, and the description you gave there is very familiar.

[quote=“fke, post:1, topic:4749”]Hi everyone,
this is my first post on this forum though I’ve been around for a little bit. I’ve communicated with couple of members via PM though. Anyway, couple of weeks ago I’ve evoked Azazel and now for some reason I feel the urge to share this experience. Most of you probably won’t find it particularly interesting or amusing but I’ll give it a shot anyway.
I will start right with the experience itself and then I’ll give some details.
Basically, at some point during evocation I felt like my eyes were a bit tired so I shut them and I saw a vision or image or whatever you would prefer to call it. Interesting fact that there was no color at all but every single object there was black of different intensity, even the light itself was something black or gray (i know it probably makes no sense but this is the best i can describe it). It was a small area of something that looked like a city built of some kind of intensely black stone and lit with something like a moon light but also black or grey in color. The architecture resembled of a strange combination of babylonian and aztec with pyramids and such. Also it looked like there is some kind of artificial canal in the middle of the “city” also built of same stone and the water in this canal was black as well. However, when I looked at the “water” I somehow knew it was blood. After all that, suddenly I saw a head of a demon…It looked like a stereotypical demon from movies with big ass horns. And he was looking at me with interest. Then the whole thing was gone, it lasted maybe for few seconds.
Now i realize it sounds like a schizophrenia case or whatever but like I said I feel that I need to share it with y’all I don’t know why exactly.

I would like to hear some thoughts.

Some details about myself:
I am relatively new to this whole thing, started doing some exercises and evocation in fall 2014.
I am still not able to hear or see the entities, but I believe that I am able to communicate telepathically. I’m working on improving my vision and hearing though. Oh and most of the time when I think that spirit comes I have something like convulsions of different degree, sometimes my body just does a single jolt involuntarily. Also during this particular evocation there was a more advanced friend and she asked Azazel what did he show me and the answer was something like “none of your damn business”.
P.S.
Someone will probably want to ask me how can I be sure that whatever came was Azazel or that something came at all. Well the answer is I can’t, but I believe it was him.[/quote]

I wanted to add something about that Schyzophrenia you are alluding to. It is not, you are not going mad either. That is exactly how visions happen. when you close your eyes, you’ll see very clear scenes, or faces, in colour or in black and white. Keep on going. I amsure it will come again and become clearer and clearer as you go along. I say it is a good start for a beginner. I can also believe Azazel telling that to your friend; it was your vision after all, and it is between him and you only.

Damn, looks like I am suddenly technologically challenged. Can’t find how to make new post without quoting someone lol

Anyway, thanks Lady Eva and Milla for replying, much appreciated.
As for visions, I did have some incidents before and they were in color, so I assume the whole black thing was just the place that I saw. I did already hear the entities trying to talk to me sometimes telepathically but I just ended up feeling overwhelmed. It was like there are a 100 thoughts in your head that are not yours but they happen at once, or it is a monologue that you “hear” and the speed is too high to understand it, if that makes sense to you. I also did see some strange things when I was about to fall asleep, but most of them were some stereotypically demonic images. For example I saw something that looked like a human face with a hood over the head, very pale, and with decomposed mouth (basically no lips)…I tried to find out what or who it was unsuccessfully ever since.

Well said - people with the kind of profound mental illnesses that would cause delusional imagery are seldom able to function very well in the world, I mean we all have our flaws and quirks even if we think we’re mentally stable, but if you’ve ever known someone with a legit clinical diagnosis of schizophrenia, psychosis, etc., they’re not functioning in the world and only having visions as an add-on to their everyday life, they’re usually majorly stuggling with the simplest everyday stuff, I’ve known some people in that situation and it was worlds away from the constructive and contextual experiences people on here and other magick forums describe.

There’s usually either a lot of pain, or a kind of self-hating grandiosity underneath it as well… I don’t feel competent to say precisely where the line between mental health problems and genuine magickal experience lies but I don’t see even the smallest hint of it in posts like yours, this was coherent stuff that had a context and it’s miles away from the damaging perceptions that some people have to contend with as a result of screwy brain chemistry or whatever.

Mental health problems can’t be switched off, either, whereas most of us can switch off, or at least control, the amount of psychic and mystical experiences we have, so we do people who are struggling a bit of a disservice to compare our sought-after experiences with their unwanted burdens.

Oh and fke I sent you a reminder by PM to please do an intro, check your inbox please. :slight_smile:

Well said - people with the kind of profound mental illnesses that would cause delusional imagery are seldom able to function very well in the world, I mean we all have our flaws and quirks even if we think we’re mentally stable, but if you’ve ever known someone with a legit clinical diagnosis of schizophrenia, psychosis, etc., they’re not functioning in the world and only having visions as an add-on to their everyday life, they’re usually majorly stuggling with the simplest everyday stuff, I’ve known some people in that situation and it was worlds away from the constructive and contextual experiences people on here and other magick forums describe.

There’s usually either a lot of pain, or a kind of self-hating grandiosity underneath it as well… I don’t feel competent to say precisely where the line between mental health problems and genuine magickal experience lies but I don’t see even the smallest hint of it in posts like yours, this was coherent stuff that had a context and it’s miles away from the damaging perceptions that some people have to contend with as a result of screwy brain chemistry or whatever.

Mental health problems can’t be switched off, either, whereas most of us can switch off, or at least control, the amount of psychic and mystical experiences we have, so we do people who are struggling a bit of a disservice to compare our sought-after experiences with their unwanted burdens.

Oh and fke I sent you a reminder by PM to please do an intro, check your inbox please. :)[/quote]

I was sort of joking about schizophrenia :smiley: but thanks for elaborating and I am working on intro post at this very moment :wink:

About knowing if it’s the right spirit you called: according to Konstantinos and some other occult authors who have actually have done the work and aren’t armchair magicians, a spirit cannot give you a wrong name if you ask them to write their name astrally before you. Of course you need to have developed your astral senses enough to use that method though :frowning:

Yeah I’ve heard something similar, but unfortunately I’m not quite there yet to see it. I was worrying about it quite a bit initially but then I decided to just go with the flow and keep practicing. As long as I don’t have any negative consequences, I don’t think I should focus on it too much.
And I don’t recall any negative consequences so far. The only problem I had is when I’ve worked from the Book of Smokeless Fire, I felt like a homicidal maniac for a week or so, but then the author warns about it so I guess it’s normal.

Yes from my experience we become like those we hang around with and the energies we hang around with. The Book of Smokeless Fire is supposed to be all about putting chaos into the world of order according to the author, so there you have it :stuck_out_tongue: IMO I would just make sure to banish the energies/spriits after you’ve worked with them otherwise they’ll hang around in your aura and cause you to be like them(homicidal tendencies and all) I’ve found the Sumerian banishing that E.A gives to work great for my banishings :slight_smile:

This is actually something I need to work on, I’m often being lazy and/or forgetful and I don’t do any banishing at all. When I do, I use the Sumer banishing you are talking about and one other banishing from some book which title I don’t remember. I do cleanse my room with consecrated water and burn sage every couple weeks though.