Beginners binding and cursing

What is an effective method of binding and cursing a handful or two of people, including some unknowns that show up in a different state on your tail snapping photos of you?
I’m talking make them experience what I have, physically, mentally, and spiritually, until the problem person/people are identified, and then put the problem people through a literal hell if not death?
Not talking BALG members btw.

I would speak with @Aiden_Crow to be able to cause that much damage with your big bad god self is awesome… - envoking him and was quite powerful and when I did divination with my pendulum it was swinging so freakishly high… I envoked Mars this morning on another issue @serpens_album’s suggestion I called on Belial - I said mentally here is a lil blood and the lil cut just keep bleeding.

2 Likes

How did invoking me go btw?

1 Like

From divination w/ Dantalion, Several members were effected - I did drain them all weekend up until Sunday. When I named the holy rollers the pendulum swung fast and high in yes… bouncing when Did the Crow’s Curse get them. I fed the ravens and crows that day in thanks for their assistance I am going to dump the remains of the candlewax and blacksalt/mixture in the crossroads or two. I am now using 2 stones to move the energy I take one Crystal for positive and a small railroad iron slag for the negative. I love the thought of the heat from the breaks creating this monsterous lil rock. I used the rocks this morning to store energy and really feel freakishly Zen like.

3 Likes

Excellent! When I’m called upon to leave my mark I tend to be a tad ruthless

1 Like

I wish there was a Black Heart reply! Love it and funny I feel not more anger toward theses lower energy god loving living organisms. I am not even upset they are still above ground. :black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Has I felt the misery they were in going to be in and they will be wishing to be below ground soon.

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow, if you dont mind, I may need to get knowledge or assistance. I want to put as much of my own work in as possible though. Experience has been my best teacher. I know I need to learn wards and shielding, energy sensing, curse and parasite removal, binding and cursing. I am just utterly sick (literally) of their shit.

Sure pm me

1 Like

Do you still need the information

1 Like

Yes. Sending a PM.

1 Like

Last night I dreamt of Crows/Ravens attacking in Pairs what a beautiful freaking nightmare… I felt like I was in a tree watching it. This morning I see my 2 Ravens are back and the are quite noisy… I must feed them…

1 Like