Beginner

I’m new to this not sure what I need or even how to summon anything and was wondering if mental illness will effect summoning

1 Like

Probably depending on what you have. Also I would suggest you conquer the illness because Magick will probably introduce things that will just make it worse

1 Like

It’s a very serious I’llness like mixed sentences and talking without my tounge sounds nuts but it’s true

@Lady_Eva I don’t know what to say here

3 Likes

People with severe mental illness should not do magick in my opinion. Or… Before you get into darker magick start with some healing and what not. Magick otherwise will make it a lot worse imo

2 Likes

Where can I find info on healing ?

I would start with simple meditation, and check with your doctor before doing anything energetic that might exacerbate your condition.

2 Likes

Appreciate you

2 Likes

yeah I wouldn’t recommend summoning anything at this moment if you really want to try light magic because dark magic can bring chaos and you dont want that

3 Likes

The kind of magick we do here is innately destabilising, but you can still affect your reality and get a bonus of learning to control your own mind better if you study the Science of Mind, because it has (arguably) the same foundations as the work we do here.

This kind of magick is also the type with which I personally have had the most consistent results, over time, and I use it as a foundation for all my other work - so it’s not 2nd best.

If you search online and at archive,org for works by the authors Napoleon Hill, W. Clement Stone, and Wallace T. Wattles, you’ll find some of the key texts, they’re often out of copyright as well so you can find PDFs and audiobooks that are legal to download.

There are many works created later that are by other authors and derivative, but the originals have more power.

These all seem legit out of copyright, as far as I could discover:

7 Likes

Learn how to enter gnosis
The state of having the mind absolutely quiet.
Then reflect on your self.

2 Likes