Beginner questions!

Hi! As written in my presentation, I’m not new to this world by I’m a newborn actually because as I understand it, everything I knew is based on falses assumptions and is irrelevant now. So I would like to be teached on a few things and hopefully it will be of use for future members. I’ve read a lot of topics but these are the questions I have for now.

1. What is satanism for you? I understand that my understanding of it have been badly influenced by pop culture so I would like to teached the truth on it.

2. As I understand it now, Satan and Lucifer are two separate beings, one is a primal and chaotic force, the Adversary, the other the reason, the light, the Emperor of Hell. But my question is : is Lucifer the real big boss out there when we talk about demons and fallen angels? Do people keep calling that “satanism” because it as always been called like that or is there another meaning that Satan is in fact the real leader?

3. Is the three fold law really a thing or is it something that the Church invented to prevent people for doing black magic and stuff?

4. When you’re calling a demon, do you sometimes feel fear of what can happen if you displease him? And what can actually happen ?

5. I know that you have to make some gifts to the demon so the negociation can begin (like food, beverages, etc.), but I read that you need to sacrifice something to see your demand fullfilled. Is that true? If so, what kind of sacrifice is it ? And what happens to the offerings after the ritual? Do you throw them away right after or do you wait a couple of days before getting rid of it ?

6. Do you have any websites and/or books I can read to understand how it all works and be able to do things properly?

7. If I want to be a famous author, which demon can I call for help to get inspiration boost and that kind of stuff ?

8. I saw this sigil of Satan and I was wondering what is the difference between these two. Are they exactly the same or do the left has more meaning/power?

1. When you ask the help of a demon one, does it will ask you offerings from time to time or is it only a one time thing? Like “I demand and I give offerings/The demon takes offerings and gives help”. In short, when you ask for help, is there a bond between him and the operator or is it only done by pacting with the entity?

I’ll stop there for now but as you can see, lot of questions of an insecured person that always liked that kind of stuff but always feared to dive in it.

Cheers!

1. If you’re talking about LaVeyan Satanism then it’s just another religion for me, and I hate religions (NO OFFENCE TO ANY LAVEYAN SATANIST), if you’re talking about worshiping the actual deity ‘Satan’ then I don’t have any problem with it, it just like worshiping any other God or Goddess.
    Everybody has a different thinking of what Satanism is.

The whole fallen angels thing is just fucking religious bullshit, Lucifer existed before Christianity and Judaism, Lucifer is one of the ancient Gods.

1. There is no 3-fold, 7-fold or 10-fold law, it’s just another religious bullshit.

2. If someone have any fear that a demon might or will fuck them up then it’s very likely that that demon will actually fuck them up. Any type of negative thinking can manifest itself in reality.

3. Some demons demand sacrifice, some don’t. If you’re talking about animal sacrifice, it’s not needed for EVERY ritual, like what I just said, it just depends on the entity.
    The entities can actually consume the offerings.

4. This forum is great to gain knowledge and some understanding on how it all works.
    I think other users would be better for recommending books.

5. Search it up, click on the magnifying glass on the upper-left corner.

6. I don’t know.

It depends on entity, some demand multiple offerings, some don’t.

The very first time we evoke or invoke an entity, it will most likely become a part of our life. We don’t need to make pacts with any entity in order to work with them (unless that entity tells you so) or have any sort of bond with them.

A lot of the questions that you’ve asked could be answered with just a search on the forum, next time just do a simple search before creating a topic. Most of the common questions have already been answered by many users multiple times (Not Complaining) :slightly_smiling_face:

All of the above things that I’ve typed are my own opinions.

Welcome to BALG! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Besides Satanism there is Luciferianism, with some differences. The threefold law possibly derivates from karma, which suffered a New Age “deformation”; in fact the Hindu concept isn’t so simplistic as “If you do bad, it will return to you”. A theory of Magic is that the results of health/money/love operations tend to degradate and there may be a backlash: this may be a further cause of that law.
You may give a look to Newsletter Archives - Become A Living God , http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/tomekeeper/ , https://zalbarath666.wordpress.com/ . There are also Demonolatry, and Joy of Satan at the sections “Demons” and “Satanic witchcraft”.

Correction: “it is” just like worshiping any other God or Goddess.

You might want to try using the forum’s search function. It’s the magnifying glass in the upper right. Every sigle one of these questions has been asked and answered multiple times on here.

1 Like

I used the research function a couple times and I’m still doing it, I’m amazed at the amount of knowledge displayed here.

My main concern however is that I see someone will say something about a subject and some people will agree with him. However, another person can come with a complete different opinion and still find supporters. I’ve mainly saw this in threads talking about the différences between Satan/Lucifer (if there are of course).

I want to dive completly in this because I want to live beyond the material plane, but all of this is really confusing for a total beginner that still needs to break his old ideas about satanism and black magic. I meant no offense or harm to anyone when I created this thread though, sorry :-/

P.S. : I searched in the demon list and I found none that can help writers/authors. Should I go on a larger scale by searching a demon working in the arts domain?

That is because everything about Satan and Lucifer is nothing but opinion and theory. No one really holds the capital-T Truth about them, because the spirits are very much subjective to the human mind, which means they will conform to whatever you think about them. It’s known as confirmation bias in psychology.

Some people feel a need for whatever they believe to be the absolute truth, and so speak their opinions as if they are fact, but they aren’t. This way of thinking is true for religion, and it is true for the occult. For example, there are people on this forum that will swear up and down that Satan and Lucifer are the same spirit. However, my personal experience with Lucifer shows me that this is not the case. Who’s right? Both of us, and none of us.

Ultimately, you have to make up your own mind. All you can do is take what you read, digest it and see if it makes sense to you, and then evoke the demons and find out for yourself. Remember, your experiences will never be exactly the same as anyone else’s and nor should they be.

I know it can be confusing for a beginner, but don’t get bogged down in the different theories and opinions. You focus should mainly be on methodology and learning how to contact spirits. Everything else can wait.

PS: There are plenty of writers on this forum so I know there are threads discussing spirits that can help with that. King Paimon is one, and here’s a thread that gives other suggestions:

3 Likes

Thank you DarkestKnight for your enlightment. I’ll look forward To learn methodology and the ways of contacting a demon. I read that Lucifer is friendly with beginners, so is he a good start for me?

Also, do the spirits speaks any languages? French is my first language and I would like to use it for better understanding and communication :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, you can speak to the spirits in your native tongue. Spirits convey their thoughts via a form of mental telepathy so whatever language you speak is what they will use to communicate.

Yes, Lucifer could be a good start for you.

1 Like

Thanks again, I’ll continue my readings then!

1 Like