Beginner offer to draw aura

it would be a pleasure ! ^^ I still have time and my book is near :wink: I will do it

2 Likes

im not the best on talking but always try (im half offtopic and half topic) chaotic style (xd)

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

We will have great conversations ! xD with our broken english

1 Like

I have see it !!! tooooo laaatte .w. ahah

this was just so offtopic so i deleted it xd this like writing about pancakes in this topic tagged sex Does Masturbation create bad Karma or draws Negative Energy? - #6 by H.L.Daniel
(this is question in suggested for me xd)

1 Like

1 Like

ahahah :v well I like pancake !

:smiley: have read that thread ! x) it’s something.

do me too like it but it can be very offtopic i do not wanna be flagged so im not write it (new posts like this i send to pm to not spam sex topics xd)

x) pff it’s my topic, I decide… ahah, well, we do offtopic since like 1h :v xD something like that

2 Likes

good point

1 Like

Almost forgot to say, Happy Birthday, Selkie! :balloon::tada::gift:

2 Likes

thank you :smiley: :partying_face:

I hope nobody will curse me xD

1 Like

I feel something dark arround you

It feel bad… But it don’t feel hostile.

3 Likes

I asked you once to draw my aura, could you try draw my aura again? Im wonder if anything changed since my life changed little bit. Not sure if aura changing for such things but i would be grateful :3

And yes yes Hapy birthday if you have birthday, good good i hope you gonna have good day today, and ye, well basicly i hope you gonna have good life entirely not only today yes yes^^
Sry i have to much energy right now because of coffe, happines and all things in general: P

1 Like

I down for having mine done, but my profile pic is not me so I will pm u a pic of me and my sun+moon signs when I get the chance

1 Like

@Selkie Hey, could you give me an aura reading? I want to compare my aura reading which I made for my aura. You remember something? If you don’t, then it’s great !

1 Like

Wow, I love that! Thank you, Selkie. I did wonder if you would pick up something darker around me which, as you say, is not hostile, just very dark - because she is death. That is my patroness, Santisima Muerte (or Santa Muerte) - most holy death! I love that you saw her.

BTW, when I try to get a sense of your aura, I see a very rich, cobalt / ultramarine blue radiating outward in the shape of 6 flower petals. Really does look like a flower or lotus mandala. Hope this might mean something to you. Thanks again for the portrait.

2 Likes

I would really appreciate if someone tried to draw my aura again. I feel like my energy has changed and I want to see how different it looks from last time mine was done. I’m not sure exactly how to do it back for you but I will meditate and try my best.

1 Like

U mind Do mine again sweetie ?! :wink:

2 Likes