Beginner method

Hello
As a beginner I have read about some method for divination like Tarot, Geomancy, Rune , Book of fate a little but I don’t have any experience and I am uneducated to be honest but want to know about a situation. What is the easiest and at the same time accurate method?
Thanks

You need to try them and see in which one you are talented, that would be the easiest and more accurate at first

1 Like

Are online versions trustworthy?

I just want a divination for a question

You just need to clear your mind and focus on the question while casting. Almost never is the cards/runes/geomantic chart incorrect, it’s just your interpretation that needs work. So don’t make a habit of blaming the oracle for being incorrect, always look back, you’ll find almost if not always the oracle is correct, it’s mostly the diviner’s interpretation that’s incorrect, so don’t worry about it and start divining.

In my experience, yes, but it’s nicer to do it your own, and I recommend starting that way.

1 Like

But I don’t have the knowledge and needed equipment.
I just can do the book of fate, is it dependable?

With geomancy you can just write dots on a piece of paper. All you need is a paper and a pen, it’s as simple as that. And if you wanna go super traditional, you can just find a stick and some sand and poke dots, that’s how it started. And I didn’t have knowledge on Geomancy when I started out but it was still accurate.

Use it and find out, there’s no harm in trying. If you’re talking about Napoleon’s Book of Fate, it’s essentially just geomancy but perhaps not as informative.

2 Likes