Beginner Magicians Friends Group (Also Experienced Magicians allowed)

Im looking for experimental and ever learning brave magicians.
I will post here rituals,sigils and mantra we will try this rituals to see the results …
Also to make magickal friends

6 Likes

Hexagram 40 - Liberation ䷧ Xie 解

Deliverance, The Symbol of Loosening, Release, Eliminating Obstacles, Taking-apart, Untangled, Solution, Dissolution, Relief, Unloose, Release of Tension.

3 Likes

@anon6645274 this is my thread to experiment and try spells

3 Likes

It’s a servitor/familiar named Andrea. She is gorgeous, based on a character in a famous sci-fi show episode. She is lovely, kind, and a bit robotic.

This is a multi-purpose servitor/familiar. I will give a slight (general description):

• 5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm (1.65 m) tall
  • Slim body, 32-22-34 in, 32C cup
  • Dark Brown eyes
  • Brunette hair, shoulder-length, straight or wavy
  • Pale complexion
  • She wears a revealing, long, skin-tight, patchwork purple and black spandex straight-leg jumpsuit.
6 Likes

What kind of work she does

1 Like

Magickal assistant is good at getting money and finding final opportunities. She will do whatever you want her to.

2 Likes

Its her energy is blue in colour?

1 Like

Her energy is blue in color? Interesting.

1 Like

Did u create this servitor yourself?

1 Like

Yes, I did. She is actually one of my first servitors. I created her a few years ago.

3 Likes

Beautiful servitor i couldn’t see her since my senses are not open but my friend managed to see her but he got cold feet.

1 Like

I got this from Nineveh Shadrach’s website. I wonder if there is any energy coming from the sigil.

It’s supposed to be “Jan jinn seal” talisman.

3 Likes

#3 Suneshwari Mantra:

Om hrim shrim chandaalinee smashanavaasinee mamachitam kayee shubhaashub swapne kattaay swaahaa

This mantra be recited for ten thousand times in a cremation ground or in a cemetery. The mother Suneshwari will tell the Sadhaka all secrets in his ears

1 Like

For protection, cleansing, and breaking certain curses…
Imagine the sound of a high pitched singing bowl going around the body either left to right, other way, or head to feet. Tracing a circle around yourself. Taking 1 and a half seconds per turn. Do this for a minute or 2 or untill you ‘sense’ a release.
p.s. Got this one from Asmodeus :slight_smile:

3 Likes

IMG_20221211_220644_449

How to actually use it?