Beginner looking for advice

That makes sense, I suppose patience is my friend. Thank you

2 Likes

You could try using sandalwood or frankincense. An experienced Magickian only needs his mind, but for a beginner some incense might help.

1 Like

I even tried the god of torture for awhile. Nothing, am I just not ready to summon spirits yet?

2 Likes

Have you been focusing on the results?

Results? I’ve just repeated his name while staring at his sigil for a while but I stopped after feeling or sensing nothing, am I doing something wrong? I’m not as patient as i’d like to be so I may have simply not done it for long enough. Nothing with my victim seems to have changed

2 Likes

For me a dark room and paper with ink work a lot better than my phone

1 Like

Oof that’s so helpful. Jesus Christ I have tons to learn

2 Likes

I’ll do that next time, I didn’t like staring into my phone much so this suggestion is appreciated

2 Likes

I like using sharpy on white paper… Makes it pop. And sorry, I should have linked that before

2 Likes

Don’t be sorry, is it alright if the sigil looks like shit? I’m the worst at drawing

2 Likes

Oh don’t worry about it. As long as it looks close enough that you can recognize it its okay…

Exhibit a:

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/1816?u=kingofhearts616

1 Like

Hey do you know any entities to summon with an enn and sigil that would help me in a fight? Anyone that could help me pack a punch or something

1 Like

@Lollipop_faguette … What did your victim do?
For example, I’m about to curse to death an abusive babysitter from my past, and call for the hands and returned items from past thieves.

I trace the sigils from Waites Black Magic and Pacts, then go back over the sigil paper with a sharpie.
There is a full listing of demonic enns on the site.

Flauros or Andras are demons that will mangle a target, but … Not for beginners.

Well someone I know wants me to help them out in a dispute, buncha his friends against a guy and a buncha his friends. I’m just wondering if I go for it is there anything that could help me out, never fought before so that’s why I’m here lmao

1 Like

If you aren’t up on defenses or have a strong will (or extremely stubborn and have divine help), I would shy away from an offensive.
But if you have questions or need help I will do what I can.

Look up Flauros.

1 Like

Flauros is exactly the type of entity I was looking for, thank you.

2 Likes