(Beginner in magick) Should I curse my abusive father or use magick to move on?

Hello, Everyone

I have been following your videos on youtube for a few months now and gain deeper knowledge in black magick and the occult. I have had a hard past with growing up with an abusive father and to this day I am still dealing with that abuse even though he is out of my life. He is not as strong as before but I still catching myself still giving him energy that really he doesn’t deserve. I have been reading the Satanic bible by Anton LeVay, and came across the ritual of destruction. I have been debating placing a curse on him in revenge of what he has done and moving on from there. Should I do this? or use magick in other ways of getting rid of that negative energy. I have noticed that my father’s energy and what happened in the past has been affecting my practice in black magick and I would like to know if there is a way to put this to bed for once and for all.

1 Like

first of all you should purge his energy from yourself. then should you decide to take action against him you wont feel any residual effects of destroying him. another thing, if you have the moral high ground (as most victims of abuse do) then check in with the archangels. they can help you take him down without darkening yourself in the process.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. Do you know any good methods of purging that negative energy? I am very new in my practice. I have been meditating but that has shown no huge effect. so are there any rituals I can do to purge that energy?

look up a spirit by the name of OCH. hes a magician himself and cant impart all kinds of know how.

heres the sigil: [url=http://www.jwmt.org/v2n13/images/monas/FIGURE3.JPG]http://www.jwmt.org/v2n13/images/monas/FIGURE3.JPG[/url]

He has his own curses and karma he is drowning in. use magick to figure out how to extricate yourself from the effects often due to familal tiesdowns, we are often Powerless in saying a sincere goodbye, and leaving them to enjoy the rest of their life in the pool of ‘love or not’ without us swimming in it with them. Use your magick to free yourself, and cleanse yourself from the toxins which you have become tolerant enough to go so far to disrespect yourself and remain in their line of fire. tough love- tough when you leave, Love for you, accept nothing less. and I definetly know what I am talking about-- never knew a ‘happy normal family thing’

[quote=“aaronknight95, post:1, topic:5944”]Hello, Everyone

I have been following your videos on youtube for a few months now and gain deeper knowledge in black magick and the occult. I have had a hard past with growing up with an abusive father and to this day I am still dealing with that abuse even though he is out of my life. He is not as strong as before but I still catching myself still giving him energy that really he doesn’t deserve. I have been reading the Satanic bible by Anton LeVay, and came across the ritual of destruction. I have been debating placing a curse on him in revenge of what he has done and moving on from there. Should I do this? or use magick in other ways of getting rid of that negative energy. I have noticed that my father’s energy and what happened in the past has been affecting my practice in black magick and I would like to know if there is a way to put this to bed for once and for all.[/quote]

1 Like

I would use magick to move on, and if at some point your father tries to interfere with you after you are making progress and tries to start a fued, then I would resort to a curse if need be but only if it’s necessary to keep him away from you.

I agree with the ideas above, and I think this exercise might be useful - it will be when you’re more advanced, as well: I Am’s Solar Grounding & Banishing Ritual.

My own father was an abusive SOB and what brought him undone in the end was being forced to face up to what he’d done. I had spent half my life telling him what an asshole he was, but somehow he was always able to write me off as being crazy, nasty, demon possessed, or whatever. When, however, my two younger brothers also confronted him, he could no longer hide. His solution was to succumb to senility, before the age of 70. It was sad, but quite befitting, for a university professor, who had misused his superior intellect, to hurt his children, to lose those faculties, in such spectacular fashion.
I think that’s something to think about, WME. The only “curse” you may ever require, is to force him to look in the mirror.

1 Like