Beginner..I need advice

Hello!
I’m new here…and I want to start summoning/invoking/etc… So Idk with what should I start with succubus or the 72 goetia demons or what… So I’d like if someone can help me with that.
Thanks for your time!

2 Likes

You should start with whoever you feel close to. I first summoned King Paimon because I felt that I should summon him, like, I was drawn to him.

1 Like

I felt the same way about the first demon I called. His name stuck in my head, I wanted to know more about him. The more I read the more things clicked.

2 Likes

I kinda of attracted to king Paimon I saw some people saying he’s good to summon…
So I’ve been wondering on what to offer and what should I do with him
I heard that I should tell him about himself before asking of anything and stuff like that so I’d like if you give me some information about talking to him and that stuff…
Thanks! c:

2 Likes

He likes sweet things

1 Like

Wine is good but you can always ask him or offer him something that you feel he would like. He’s also beginner friendly and you can get to know him if you wish to. Respect is a must though and you should always call him King Paimon. Also, try to be fully dressed when summoning him, he prefers that.

As for how, you could use his sigil, or his enn, or think of his name again and again until he comes, or all of them. It depends on your astral senses and on what you want. You can find his sigil easily on Google images and his enn in the forum. You don’t have to use any kind of circle and never use a triangle, it’s kind of insulting. The only circle I use (and that’s rarely) is one I visualise in order to boost my power.

You mean there’s no need for protection circle?
And about the offer when you said I should ask him of what he would like…should I get it right away or the next time I summon him?
Thanks, that gonna help me a lot.

1 Like

You can ask him the first time you summon him. Also you don’t need a protection circle, King Paimon and any other demon won’t want to hurt you unless you do something bad to them, in which case you need to apologise. As for offering suggestions, wine, roses (perhaps), a poem, sweet things that provide energy, etc.

2 Likes

Start here:

5 Likes

I feel that is not a unilateral truth amongst all entities. There is a place for protection, but consider: if a daemon wants to screw you up it can still do it post ritual during your day to day life, when you will not have any kind of circle to boost you. Just make nice from the get go.

2 Likes

Thank you guys appreciate it :heart:

1 Like

Excellent advice!

1 Like

I advise Sallos

2 Likes

That postings was absolutely amazing. Thanks.

Al.

1 Like

“Hello!
“I’m new here…and I want to start summoning/invoking/etc…”

If there’s one thing I like it’s young players. No seriously, I do. I was one, once upon a time. Some even make it and continue the traditions. Most don’t. So having established the facts that I like you and that I’m trying to help please allow me to turn nasty.

Sure. Don’t worry about all that banishing and invoking/evoking ritual stuff or Magickal weapons. I mean you’ll be summoning forces far more powerful (and often subtle) that you can possibly comprehend - so just jump right in and go for broke. It’s not like I haven’t seen it happen – over and over again as it turns out. Real fucked up, fucked over hopeless cases. And it doesn’t take long either.

Learn and know you can effectively use a banishing ritual. Choose you’re own. Pentagram rituals (with pure, vibrated vowel sounds) work great. Matters or you. Than, start evoking/invoking rituals. You have to build strong foundations. While you’re busy doing and mastering all that, research the entities you wish to contact and start chanting. Chanting really calls in entities. Aligns frequencies so to speak. Gaze at their Seal.

Whatever you do, don’t think that Magick is just about reciting the right spell from an old book or copying website recipes. The path is long and dangerous. Hasten slowly and keep notes.

Hope that helps.

Al.

3 Likes

Best beings to start with are angelic beings, as E. A himself has pointed out. Later you can move to beings with darker shades.

2 Likes

i suggest lucifer

Prince Seere is also beginner friendly.

@Uncle-Al It’s clear from some of these posts that were not young enough to know everything.

All Goetic entities are INDIFFERENT to humans not friendly.