Beginner and Lucifer

Healter Skelter.

Iā€™m a bit confused by the feeling I have for him, they are coming tears when I meditate and have emotions towards him, is this a normal reaction?
I canā€™t stop thinking about himā€¦

Well communicating with these beings tend to give emotions. Goose bumps and yes sometimes tears. Be careful of giving yourself to much in these emotions, this could scare somebody away. Now Iā€™m not sure how he will see that. Donā€™t try to own a spirit.

I donā€™t what thatā€¦maybe I feel like Iā€™m with him for two weeks, every day and now everything has stopped.

Yes that could be the case. That you feel like that. Donā€™t worry if you got a good intend (prayer and what you write down) it all be ok.

Iā€™m doing a spell and I use his sigil for 5 days, is it okay if I continue or will make it angry?
If he doesnā€™t want a contact, maybe I should honor that?

Why are you doing a spell for 5 days? Normally you do a spell one time and you stop focusing on that spell.

Can you answer please,should I stop using his sigil?

No i dont think u should

Theyā€™re not lying he always hears u, i wasnt even planning on making contaxt with him alll i did was read some stuff on here like a summoning sentence sort of and my window just shut itself and my curtains went mayhem. The wind suddenly turned bat shit crazy right after i finished reading

I donā€™t want to disturb himā€¦

As long as itā€™s sincere I donā€™t think you will be bothering him. He seems relatively patient and understanding.

1 Like

If your spell officialy take 7 days, then you finish this. Than itā€™s genuine.

Lord of the wind :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I felt a sleep, different time zone :roll_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haha

1 Like

I didnā€™t get your advice last night and I decided to continue the job without his symbol.
I will not do the evocation for a couple of days and then try again with a clear goal.
I want him to see that I saw the mistake.
Thank you so much Borgy! :pray:t2: :slightly_smiling_face:

Then you did got my advise :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised @DarkestKnight hasnā€™t gotten to you yet :joy: you needa post and intro! Haha

4 Likes

Ah yes :joy:, please do that here: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

@princessofdarkness, itā€™s one of our forum rules. And thank you

1 Like