Beginner trying to communicate with King Paimon

Hello BALG community,

I am a begginer in the occult practices and the only things that I ever done are LBRP some scrying and entering in to the TH/G sync.

I do daily the LBRP since 2 weeks.

For scrying I’ve working with Sastan like in the mastering evocation course
and now when a relax just a little bit I can see the area that I’m looking at is like vibrating.
Like I can see the moleculse in the air in front of me moving.
And even sometimes when I’m on my laptop I can see a little dots of light flashing for a moment and then dissappear. Trying scrying morror but I’m big procrastinator and have a little succes with it, very little.

For entering the T/G sync I do the cloud exersice from mastering divination course and I’m not pretty sure that I’m actualy in it.

And now for what you came for.

So today I decide to do the hearing spirits exercise from mastering evocation course.
And I thought to do it with King Paimon because I alredy have made his sigil.
I lit frankincense stick, thing for five qustions that are not very important to be answered
and before I actualy begin the exercise I play behemoth-x mantra to King Paimon.
I sat in a chair facing west, do the cloud ex. and the countdown ex. for the first time.
I then spoke “Itz rachu mantantu…” a few times then I say “King Paimon I call you, come,
take a beholdable form and speak in a clear voice that I can understant”
and “Estel mala’kel Test’zel sam’tan’el…”
And I start chanting “King Paimon come” after a few repetitions I took his sigil open it continue to chanting and ask the questions.
I’m not sure that it was actualy King Paimon or just me bcz it was a little hard to stay much relaxed when I spoke the incantations and some questions I just read it in my mind not actualy saying it
and recieve the answers like thoughts.

Should I start whit something easer than evocation and spirit comunication to have a strong base for further experiances with spirit communication.

3 Likes

You can start however you like, but to me I started my connection with simple sigil and enn before I did an evocation. It’s kind of nice to get to understand the spirit before just trying to jump right in so you know what you’re dealing with because everyone has different experiences. I have a page in my journal that I have King Paimons sigil and enn and I can enter TGS and access it anytime, you don’t need an evocation everytime for answers, there’s alot easier/simple ways hence you’re a beginner. Also, did you make any offerings? It’s not needed but respected.

This is a thread created for some information about King Paimon for you. There’s a few of us here that are connected to him cherishly.

2 Likes

I actualy spend some time to get information about the king and I know with what I’m dealing with.
I spend more time on gatherin information about the occult than practicing it wich is sad for me.
In my journal I have things that I gather about the king including his enn but forgot to say it.
I didn’t do any offering because I don’t know what to do with them after the ritual.
And I read that thread.
And thank you for the response I really appreciate it.
And what are these ways that you are talking about?

1 Like

I too have just done my first evocation of King Paimon. I did not use his enn however next time I’m gonna try using it although from all my research it sounds like he hates his enn. I feel like I still had success even though I could not see or hear him, I could still feel a huge presence. I didnt ask for anything but to strengthen my connection with him and simple friendship. And gave him an offering.

1 Like

That’s not sad, that’s how you get better, it’s just a part of the process, not everyone has the time or allowance to practice whenever and that’s completely okay.

You can just simple draw the sigil, what I do is burn the edges of the paper and use that as my main sigil. I just gaze into the sigil and then meditate on it repeating his enn and visioning his sigil while in TGS. That activates the spark for me which creates the connection. Are you experienced enough in meditation to astral travel or access the void?

2 Likes

No, I don’t think so.
What means to access the void?
And thank you for the suggestion.

With LBRP the classic form probably will not function as because that is against the rulers of the Towers: Magoa, Paymon, Egym, Amaymon.

:snake:

1 Like

Sorry I’m just now seeing this my bad, here’s the link to the void meditation plus more. This is a great method. Psychic Development for the Magician

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like