Begginer Altar

My wife’s begginer altar of Artemis, she dreamed about her and felt a deep connection, it’s still simple so please don’t judge :pray: Any more ideas?

4 Likes

It looks great. I have only limited experience building altars as I only do it when asked and I tend to work with entities that don’t ask for it.

But within that, after the initial flurry of inspiration, it’s nice to let it build of it’s own accord. I find sometimes you ‘chance’ across nice pieces and it just grabs you that they would be great on the altar. The alter gets a life of it’s own and it’s development reflects the inner work that goes on as the relationship deepens. So it doesn’t need to be perfect right away, it can evolve over time.

4 Likes

It’s great, an alter is a personal space, so no judgement can be made.

Alters develop over time as you grow in knowledge and acquire new skills.

I happen to like a scrying mirror and a manifestation box on mine…but each to their own…:blush:

3 Likes

There is no such thing as “simple” when it comes to altars. They are supposed to be a spiritual place linked with your emotions and comfort. If you feel it fulfills your needs and is enough to perform your rituals/petitions/meditation etc ,then it’s not simple. :slightly_smiling_face: I find it very nice.

3 Likes

Thank you :clap::blush:

Thank you, it’s my wife’s

Well she did a great job :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes she’s still learning and growing in knowledge :blush:

1 Like

We all are :blush:

1 Like

Looks good and I would consider her lucky. Some of us practice secretly :slight_smile: Hail Artemis!

2 Likes

I don’t have an altar yet, but have done successful work. I was wondering if you have to leave it set up all time or could you set it up for a ritual and take it down for privacy? Thoughts?

1 Like

I think it’s beautiful! And I think as she grows in her practice it will imbue more of her essence in it.

1 Like

Thank you so much

We leave it like that

Thank you

1 Like