Beelzebub

I think he is trying to connect with me and not sure why??? Alot of flys have been in my room lately and around at work almost every where I go???

2 Likes

Well, make the best of it until you find out…

2 Likes

This may not be a demonic connection but simply flys surrounding certain areas, leftovers and food are prime attractions, windows left open allow many insects to come into your environment.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t do all that I’m a clean person and don’t leave things out and if it’s something perishable like that for an offering it’s gone with in the hour

2 Likes

I suggest that you communicate with him and ask if he’s trying to contact you or get your attention. You don’t even need full evocation for that, simply talk to him mentally and ask him to show you a clear sign or a vision if he’s trying to contact you. Usually spirits respond very well to this request.

If he confirmed that he’s trying to contact you, then you can perform a full evocation if possible. You can also use a simple tool like a Ouija board or pendulum for example.

6 Likes

I actually think he came to me last night it was a real intimadating presence like the first time Satan came to me, I just talked to whoever it was they ate some chips I had out as an offering and left

1 Like

That’s great ! You already communicating with him. I think he will reveal the details in time for you. No worries :+1:

Sometimes spirits take it slow at first to make you more comfortable and also alert your senses to how they could communicate with you in the future. Good luck

1 Like

Yeah like Morrigan was chilling with me but she kinda faded idk lol ty have a great night

1 Like