Been working a lot with Beelzebub lately, he is awesome

So yeah, I’ve been working with Beelzebub a lot lately and I went through two initiations with him. I already am an Infernal myself in spirit and I’ve only been growing in power. The incantation I channeled “Orodenus Dracus Aras” does so much to ignite the power of the black flame energy within.

Recently I’ve been talking a lot with Beelzebub and as I mentioned earlier went through two “initiations” as they might be called.

The second one I’d like to focus on in this post. Through this particular initiation, Beelzebub empowered my being and I too became a lord of 4 things: Death, Decay, Rot, and Filth.

Contrary to their often reviled reputation, these 4 things are of critical importance in nature and as energetic forces they are extremely powerful to wield.

Likewise, these powers are relatively self explanatory (especially in the context of baneful magick) and they have what one might call symbolic meanings as well, hence Filth sort of has this context of representing some of the socially reviled tendencies, e.g. death drives, power drives, etc.

Beelzebub helped me realize that these are just as natural as death itself and to deny them is to repress part of yourself.

On a final note, the actual initiation itself was very interesting. Beelzebub had me lay down and cross my arms and open my mouth. I then sensed he was depositing some kind of spirit nectar from his mouth (or proboscis really) into my mouth. My tongue actually felt slightly hot, kind of like drinking a strong whiskey. I swallowed it and he asked me to stand up and tell him how I feel. I felt different but in a good way, and I had this weird sensation that each of my hands were very different in someway. Idk how to describe that exactly.

Nonetheless, Beelzebub is really powerful and I highly recommend working with him, especially if you want to improve your baneful magick power.

7 Likes