Been told by several people that i may be hexed, is there a way to verify?

been told by several people that i may be hexed, is there a way to verify,

IM also looking for anyone familiar within the Jewish tradition, i mean names of G-d, Kabbalah, Psalms, Talmud and if they can do any work with deities who do not have a grudge with our G-d.

Im a newbie so do share any advise if you can

Greetings,

Well I guess the best thing to know if you’ve be hexed/cursed or not is to do your own divination to start. I’m not sure what tools you have available but that would be one of the first things I would do. Also check out E.A.'s newsletter on being cursed:

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/12-classic-signs-youve-been-cursed.php]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/12-classic-signs-youve-been-cursed.php[/url]

This will kind of set up a rough criteria to know what to look for. If you don’t know or have any tools to do divination with, then you may want to find someone who can do some divination work for you. I know some people on the BALG forum offer their services for free so you may want to check them out and see if they can assist you in that area.

Once you get started on some of those suggestions above, then re-evaluate and see if you still think that you're cursed.  If so, then start looking into some protection wards for your home and yourself.  If not, I'd still look into protection wards and banishing/cleansing rituals for yourself and residence.  

As far as the whole God, Kabbalah,Talmud thing......ya.....can't help you on that one.  Thats not really my area.....I'm on the other spectrum of that. lol

Try protection magic by jason miller, its a esay,great book, or papus on how be free of curses,i dnt speak tat much enghlis but look for papus,also a guy,macredd? Or smthing give free tips on his experience,chkout his posts,

[quote=“zorrito, post:3, topic:4590”]Try protection magic by jason miller, its a esay,great book, or papus on how be free of curses,i dnt speak tat much enghlis but look for papus,also a guy,macredd? Or smthing give free tips on his experience,chkout his posts,[/quote]thing with me is im ok, its our children who are feeling all this stuff, this is how malicious the people doing it are, long story short we are in the EU in a country where they hate americans and anyone into the arts will use it, been living here on and off for 15 years and i can tell you that EUROPE is still backwards and because of this they are all falling apart again

lol!!!

I find a sudden strange lack of motivation to make any helpful suggestions to you… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you don’t want to do the divination yourself, -TWF- is extremely good at this and very affordable. Every reading I had so far (and I have been to him a lot) was accurate to the letter. As for protection magic, you can do a salt and vinegar bath to get rid of any excess negativity, ask arch angel Michael for protection of you and your family, egg limpia, etc