Beelzebub. Drawings

While I’m drawing another demon, I decided to publish my favorite demon Beelzebub, who brought me here.

Pretty hard work. Two days is a long time. Usually deities are drawn in one breath.
For two weeks he stood and watched. Am I ready or not.
Although when he came into my dreams, he didn’t really ask me if I was ready or not. When I asked who he was, being unfamiliar with him, he simply said, “Find my seal, it looks like a crown, and you will understand everything.” He wrote me poems. It’s so wonderful.
A demon with bright green eyes. But for some reason he’s sad. I couldn’t change my expression in any way. I almost wiped the paper to the holes to change the expression of the eyes, it’s useless. Obviously, every demon has its own whims. Some are hindered by a mustache, others have eyes)

11 Likes

Exquisite!
But isn’t that Bael’s sigil around his neck? Some do think he’s the same?

1 Like

Of course it’s his seal. All the drawings will have the seal of every demon I draw. :relaxed:

This is so weird, I just had a vision of a man who looked exactly like him! :flushed:
edit: the drawing is amazing! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Very nice indeed, would you mind to share more about your journey with Beelzebub?

2 Likes

Oh, thank you!!! You know, many people say that Beelzebub is just like that. That I accurately described his appearance. So it’s quite possible that he came to you.))

1 Like

He’s very interesting. He didn’t push me like Asmodeus. First he came in a dream, something big, in a raincoat, told me not to be afraid. I asked who you were. He said find my seal. I started looking and saw that it was Beelzebub. The next night he said, Yes, this is the seal of Beelzebub. I am Beelzebub. I asked him what he needed. He said I just forgot everything. Then he gave me a scroll and told me to read it. There was a poem. I only remembered in fragments that Your love was very beautiful. And something in my body. Then I got to his castle. There was a ball. He saw me and was delighted. He said: “Did you really come to me?” He started showing the guests. They were other demons. They kept saying I didn’t remember them. When I woke up, well, I didn’t believe it. And I heard him, he said find the mark and I’ll deal with it. I found his mark, and it led me here. And a year later I found out that I was part of the dark world. I am very grateful to him. He showed what needs to be studied

2 Likes

Dark world? Btw that’s a good picture.

1 Like

That was breathtaking. If I’m not wrong, is that should be a Baal sigil? or have I been using it wrong all this time? I personally use this one :

3 Likes

Why is Baals sigil on his neck when this is beelzebub?

3 Likes

Exactly. Though they share similarities, the Goetic Bael and Beelzebuth (Baal-Zebul) are far from the same.

4 Likes

Which is why I asked my initial question- why is Bael’s sigil there?
I will say- this has been debated before in various circles…
Regardless- I love the drawing!!!

1 Like

I saw this post before, but forgot all about it. I have been asking for guidance on who I should start this journey with. THEN last night I had a dream someone showing me your drawing. Exactly. I even remember in my dream wondering what was behind his head (I couldn’t make it out, I thought it was a crown) I intuitively knew it was him, although he never crossed my mind to work with him. Others, yes, but never him. I wonder why.

I just went on here to see what he looked like in a human form (forgetting about your drawing completely) and clicked on this and my heart stopped for a minute. weird.

2 Likes

The dark world is the world of demons. It’s easier for me to call him that. Thank you, nice))

So I’m asking him questions now. But it turned out to be easier than I thought. At that moment, I was far from demons and their seals. When Asmodeus put a seal on me, I cruelly deciphered his letters))) I thought it WAS FOR LUCK. Since it was translated into Russian like this. And Beelzebub came later and told me to find the seal with the crown. I was told it was Beelzebub. And that’s all I needed to know at that moment for me. His seal was simple. If he had started explaining what his seal actually looks like, I would never have found him. And now, when I already perceive everyone adequately, they showed me through you that it’s time to look at it differently. I tell you that I adore this demon, for his attitude)))

He’s amazing. All demons are good in their own way. Yes. But Beelzebub is special.
I do not know why I did not come. But I think if you ask, he will answer you. Maybe not right away. But you have to ask. need to get down to business. And the universe opens.

It’s an amazing drawing but the one with the sigil that looks like a crown is Belial, not Bael or Beelzebub.

1 Like

Thank you for the assessment. But I still don’t agree with you. I tried to review Belial. Yes, they do look similar in energy. But it’s Beelzebub. Confirmed by more than one of me. Several forums have confirmed that it is Beelzebub.
Why I was given permission to draw them in the metaphorical cards.

Then you have the wrong sigil drawn, imo. Awesome drawing though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a symbol that is incorrect. I already wrote above, that’s why I didn’t draw it correctly. Beelzebub simplified the way to himself simply))) thank you very much for your assessment!!

1 Like