Beeings Appear As Geometric Shapes?

@kirolak

you said both of them appeared to you clearly.
you saw them in physical (in front of your eyes)?
or with your mind’s eye??

[quote=“dron, post:21, topic:3166”]@kirolak

you said both of them appeared to you clearly.
you saw them in physical (in front of your eyes)?
or with your mind’s eye??[/quote]

I saw both of them (not at he same time) with open eyes. I have seen many orbs, lights etc over the years but they were always round; this was something unknown to me & very moving.

you are lucky.maybe you are natural born…i’m jealous

Mostly natural born, but I have worked with Robert Bruce’s energy methods for a few years & have been OB often, not always with total control, though.

After a vehicle accident & a severe blow to the head, I see pictures, black & white scenes mostly, of all manner of beautiful, intricate patterns & scenes whenever I close my eyes. It’s more fun than TV. . .but sometimes I see (also dream about ) strange, looming shapes, non-conscious beings that have mass but no self-awareness.

I am convinced that “angels” /demons etc are energy beings that we unconsciously manipulate into forms that we are able to recognize; then by concentration, possibly allied to our sharing the experience with others, the Being begins to adopt that form whenever it encounters human awareness. Naming it seems to “gel” the form. But this is only my hypothesis, based on my experiences.

I wanted to share my experience from last night. I completed my first evokation of Deggal from EE. I had been doing sigil work with him for about a week just to start establishing a relationship with him.

I had kept planning to evoke, but circumstances were not letting my “appointments” pan out. SO…with the kids home for break, I concluded I wouldn’t be able to be alone for at least another week. Well, viola, within 30 minutes all children were out of the house! Thank you very much and I gave credit where credit was due.

I finished the consecration, began the ritual and within a couple of minutes the coals immediately blew out! Literally, blew out all at once. I was dumbfounded and thought, “What the hell?” Technical difficulties with the coals??? Three seconds later, the children were home! Crazy.

OK…we’ll do this later tonight when they are in bed and give it a go. I was looking forward to it so much…like a kid knowing you are going to the candy store. I just couldn’t wait.

Kids go to sleep. Start the ritual. I KNOW he is there. Albeit, I a little disappointed because I do not actually SEE him. But, what I see, physically with my opened eyes are two irredescent gold (with perhaps a little violet) parallel rectangles ON me. This lasts for quite awhile. I lose track of time. I asked my questions, but didn’t hear anything. Though my intuition tells me the answers will come.

I finish and consider this a successful evokation. Clean up and go to bed. I get on here this AM, and I’m going through all the posts on evokation…just looking to see what I can learn. AND, here I am reading a thread about geometric shapes!

This thread was 11 pages in. So, thank you to ALL of you for this great resource.

Now, lots of thoughts to ponder…

Gold rectangles?Sounds very beautiful.You touched the deepest nature of this beeing.That’s great.

Holy blade, I just found this topic dron and it answers so many questions I had regarding a lot of experiences my whole life, thanks everyone for your input.

This all reminds me of the “machine elves” that Terrence McKenna describes when he tripped on DMT. The trip space that he was in was full of these intelligent entities that he describes as constantly changing geometric shapes. A lot of people tripping on DMT see these entities.

No DMT for me…lol…though maybe some neurologist would know if the TGS activates the same dendritic activity in the brain.

Just to toss in a view (I hesitated posting a response when I first read this, familiar with these writings- as I hadn’t posted in a while- was clearly “nudged”-ordered to visit forum and make some responses… coalescing a few different paradigms recently)…
anyway- as I see it I find it ironic EA writes/speaks about some Spirits being thoughtforms, as his concept he presents as “structuring” is creating a thoughtform that may be used by an Entity as a go-through (also called a bridge or interface-form)
- especially if the ‘structuring’ is began but then sort of follows its own expression (like providing the “clay” and starting the shape and sense how it wants to Form- ala the Michelangelo saying "sense the form within, chip away the covering/concealing pieces… " or such… < I always think of that as a saying by Rodin ~The Thinker and such, not sure why >
idea being- whether contact via “mind” (ie like the thought version of Skype :slight_smile: a contact to some other place internally), vs they come and visit in your room (in the same Working-Space- whether you to their ~freq, or whether ‘they’ to ‘your’ ~freq… they freq you see through, act from, think from- to see/exper via your normal viewpt, they need to adjust-translate to your freq)… or, vs you “go there” (soul travel, or even -peer through a portal- linkage, open the threshold…)…
all three of those (I hope the above is clear and not too cluttered/layered)… all three are actually interacting via an interface/indirectly, vs direct contact (heck even being FacetoFace with a physical-person, one is only indirectly interacting via the interface of phy-concrete form… to Contact one’s Form… let alone the essence <beyond and above all the tricky-terminology, just the of Knowing who one is… etc> … more one understands/dives into what that means- to Contact and (who/what Aspect) … can change how one perceives direct connection.

Just as one can experience “waking up” in a dream via a certain exper-image, and one can exper that image “dreaming” (if that makes sense), one can see, as an image-interface, any sort of “representation” -whether or not Contacting… (of course Contacting, with no representation, being the issue… and then how to translate, reference that later)…
I think the issue being: being aware not so much of what Aspect of the Entity is being Contacted (solely) but even more, of how “directly” you are Contacting/experiencing from…

(just as you can sense/contact Else via a rep-bridge… we also sense/contact “through” our own rep-Bridge… whether our personality, echo-talk to our selves… etc… (more directly we Think from, less filtered, less buffered, and also faster… the filtering/buffering (smooths-softens) also slows-down…

I hope that clicks for someone- writing cliffnotes to my prior-self

For some reason the DMT reference reminded me of a post from the past as well as the keyword “The Tones” (if search for, a few posts show up, each might hint at something related to this topic)…
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-divination-omniscience/cosmic-sound-as-a-gate-to-claraudience/msg10033/#msg10033]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-divination-omniscience/cosmic-sound-as-a-gate-to-claraudience/msg10033/#msg10033[/url]

–slipping “InBetween”…

=========
to loop back to the explicit-subject, a number of threads in above all reference to the Platonic (even Archimedean Solids)- both literally, as well as figurative (in the sense of Plato’s Forms- the Arche-roots)… to see-contact even the Cube, or an Cubo-octa- isn’t just the shape, but the sense of how that fills the space, its “shape” (distance from and relation to you, gives a tone)…
and how even contacts that “can’t be put into words” can still be separated, distinctly, in to types (those more “relate-able”… more “concrete”… vs more "harsh in a clear-cut sort of way- almost crystalline, in terms of the aspects of it… vs a more moving-reacting " (donno I was reaching for words in that last one- this last paragraph was added as a quick comment and seemed to just loop, but felt the first part of my post may not have clearly indicated the geometric-shape aspect…
(let alone ‘who’ /‘how’ one is sensing that geo-shape from… thus the strange-translation aspects of recalling ‘Workings’ and integrating it) -there are ‘passive’ type workings, one does- fully in the Every-day mind, “trance” not being the necessary… but then one is doing a different process

So far in this thread two beings appeared as bricks.One white and one golden.Damn you TWF.I’m trying hard not to troll this time.I’m sure you know what i’m thinking.

BY the way:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

It’s been a weird new year,

So yesterday I came into contact with a White Brick. The pressure changed in my room… That’s been happening lately to me, among other things… I thought it was due to my sinuses being clogged up since I’ve been sick. I then felt extreme amount of pressure on my lungs. I laid down to take a nap, the pressure around me followed getting more intense.

As I fell asleep and came to seeing all white, the whiteness took the form of a brick outline in the white vastness. It then turned into a morphing geometric figure, almost like a face. It resembled the being from South Park a little bit… just white, bigger and more immense. It was hard to withstand the pressure on my lungs so I woke myself up.

@creep
Yeah.This kind of pressure is freaking me out most of the times.It was an univited guest or you called him?

When I was studying yoga I had the experience of seeing Vishnu appearing as a solid white rectangular 3-d shape, not a cube, it was more like a brick, and a whole download of gnosis about “Is-ness” (the state of simply being in the moment) and so on.

And I’ve read that the “Holy of Holies” in the ancient Temple of Solomon was a perfect cube, fitted with a throne formed from the Covenant the people of Israel had with their god. I don’t know much about that, just going by online research, so rebuttals or better info most welcome.[/quote]

This is very interesting. First, because shapes are so important in all spirituality. You’re right in regards to the shape of the holy of holys. I just did a search regarding Vishnu and the cube shape, and came across this. You may find it interesting. I hope it adds something viable to the conversation.