Becoming unreadable

My question is simply this: what can a person do to make themselves immune or blank to psychics or sensitives attempting to read them?

I know there are spirits like Sastan and Zepar that help with concealment, but I’m about at my max spirits to learn from, and we’re working on other things. I want to know how to do so myself.

From what I’ve gathered, it would be possible to manipulate your aura into a thick smoke or fog obscuring you, though that seems to be an in the moment defence, and not the obfuscation I’m looking for.

I was thinking about using @Micah’s aura empowerment meditation, but adding a layer of my shadow to the box, though I’m unsure if that would hide me, or just darken my feel.

Also, one could enchant a piece of jewellery with a ‘johncenayoucantseeme’ correct? How would I go about programming it to turn on/off?

I ask, because my landlord at the moment is pretty rhp, but the scorched earth policy kind, and doesn’t want any entities, or occultists. She’s been talking to me about a psychic friend and she’s definitely the type to ask him to snoop, and I’m not down with that for obvious reasons.

Any help or discussion is appreciated, if nobody knows then we can all just problem solve together :wink:

2 Likes

Very good question, I’m waiting for answers as well

1 Like

Okay, this I can help with.

1. Imagine a white light, imagine that you are a black silhouette in the center.
  2. Allow the light to absorb the silhouette completely.
  3. Allow that to become your reality.

Congrats, you have performed an invisibility spell. Not only will beings not be able to accurately read you, you will be basically unnoticed by everyone.

Another method is the draw your aura in to as small of a space as you can, same idea.

Readers need to be able to tap into your essence to work, if they can’t find it, they can’t work with it.

8 Likes

Thank you!

By essence you would mean my own energy, or aura correct?

And is there a way to fine-tune the invisibility spell to only apply psychically, and constantly? Sometimes in the mundane I need all eyes on me :wink:

2 Likes

Definitely, the “drawing in” of you energy can be reversed to a “projecting out”. I project out when driving so people will notice me and not hit me.

Very useful.

You can also infuse the projection with a particular emotion, such as anger, fear, love, lust, whatever you want people to feel around you. It really helps when you are walking around town and don’t want to be bothered.

3 Likes

Do we have to maintain it? Or you cast it once and then remove it at will if we wish?

1 Like

Thank you very much for the assistance

2 Likes

@Anassa
You have to maintain it, it is a form of glamour.
Fun, but not permanent. With practice, you can maintain it indefinitely.

2 Likes

Thank you dear :wink:

1 Like

Create the intention to not be read. Thats usually enough for me.

3 Likes

Could you elaborate more on the So Ham Akkal mantra? Intuition says it would be a very multi purpose tool

1 Like

It was meant for the third eye

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll do some research on that as well

1 Like

It’s from EA.

2 Likes