Becoming possessed Hi I'm new

I’m really new to all of this but excited to learn more about demons and the relationships possible. I’m not sure I’m interested in becoming proficient in spells etc. Is it possible to have others who are more skilled help me become possessed? I’m very drawn to being of use and a friendly vessel for demons rather than using them for my benefits. Looking forward to seeing what I can provide them.

I’m also willing to be a gueni pig for anyone who might need a guy to target for practice. I’m totally down to experience what you’re working on and report back to you on results.

Well, that’s a bit dangerous. You’re just inviting extremes and likely parasites.
I get that you wish to experience contact, but why wouldn’t you want to learn about them and how it can help your life.

1 Like

Yeah be careful what you ask for with your picture and all. It’s dangerous to ask a ‘Black Magick’ site to be a gueni pig. Please look into banishing first. Be prepared.

1 Like

I am learning. Reading everything. I just don’t feel the urge to use them for my life benefit. Maybe that will change in the future. I’m not scared I want to learn by being of service.

Understandable and something different than a gueni pig

1 Like

I sent you a PM.

1 Like

Why. I feel you could utilize a proper mentor who will not take advantage or harm you.

1 Like