Becoming Asexual?!

After years of complete and utter failure at dating I have decided to call it quits, it is not worth the pain and misery and without resorting to a emotional rant that borderlines on Misogyny and Misanthropy I will simply say with regards to dating women… I am done.

That being said, I wanted to find out a way to rid myself of all sexual/romantic desires. I have tried different techinques such as The Psionic Supervillain meditation by Charles Cosimano. I meditated on villains such as Darkseid, Galactus, anything that is asexual in nature and looks at love as the burden it is rather than a luxury. It has some success, but the side-effect is that it makes me a cold-hearted blood thirsty nihilist. xP, not that that is a bad thing, it just is a side-effect of the ritual that I am not accustomed too.
Basically I would like to become like Spock.

I am wondering what would be the best pathworking to achieve this goal as it will cause a huge alchemical shift in consciousness? Goetic, Qlippothic, Enockian, Chaotic, Vampiric?

Instead of using magic to become Asexual why not use magic to find a good mate? I do not mean to offend you but any magic that I’ve used in the dating & romance department has been nothing but phenomenal. Of course, everyone’s skills are different and you may or may not be as experienced as me but if you can open a sigil, properly cast spells or successfully evoke spirits to manifestation there is no reason why this area of your life should be lacking.

If you have used magic and still come up short I would suggest reevaluating your approach. If you’re successful in other areas of magic I would use those same models in your love magic. See if the results can carry over. You can’t give up on finding a good partner. He/she is out there. The question is are you willing to find them?

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3330”]After years of complete and utter failure at dating I have decided to call it quits, it is not worth the pain and misery and without resorting to a emotional rant that borderlines on Misogyny and Misanthropy I will simply say with regards to dating women… I am done.

That being said, I wanted to find out a way to rid myself of all sexual/romantic desires. I have tried different techinques such as The Psionic Supervillain meditation by Charles Cosimano. I meditated on villains such as Darkseid, Galactus, anything that is asexual in nature and looks at love as the burden it is rather than a luxury. It has some success, but the side-effect is that it makes me a cold-hearted blood thirsty nihilist. xP, not that that is a bad thing, it just is a side-effect of the ritual that I am not accustomed too.
Basically I would like to become like Spock.

I am wondering what would be the best pathworking to achieve this goal as it will cause a huge alchemical shift in consciousness? Goetic, Qlippothic, Enockian, Chaotic, Vampiric?[/quote]

I think your going about this the wrong way, in my experience if something appeals to you a certain way, including sexual feelings there is a good reason for it. In other words you have sexual feelings for a reason. Trying to do away with them I think will be counter productive to your development.

Your sexual energy is a powerhouse. It is one of the most potent sources of energy available. If I were you, rather than seeking to get rid of it simply because of failure with the opposite sex, I would focus on refining it through sexual alchemy or tantra or Taoist methods, or even working with succubi. Don’t worry about attracting anyone. Develop your power, and that in itself will aid in attracting partners.

Or just enslave someone and make her fit to your taste.

[quote=“Baphomet, post:2, topic:3330”]Instead of using magic to become Asexual why not use magic to find a good mate? I do not mean to offend you but any magic that I’ve used in the dating & romance department has been nothing but phenomenal. Of course, everyone’s skills are different and you may or may not be as experienced as me but if you can open a sigil, properly cast spells or successfully evoke spirits to manifestation there is no reason why this area of your life should be lacking.

If you have used magic and still come up short I would suggest reevaluating your approach. If you’re successful in other areas of magic I would use those same models in your love magic. See if the results can carry over. You can’t give up on finding a good partner. He/she is out there. The question is are you willing to find them?[/quote]

Sorry… Nope too damn Painful, its not worth. Besides I am going to try and summon a succubus. Ive been able to manifest money, but love is something I just can’t seem to get, I care to much and it is always ruined by my lust for results. Maybe Sallos might help me out, there has been some movement, but not enough to get my hopes up yet.

I always find that the pain is worth the lesson, sometimes it is in your best interest to know pain rather then blocking it out and being unable to do so in future events. Spare the rod spoil the child kind of deal. But the succubus could be a good way of blocking all that out

Id rather feel nothing at all, than pain.