Becoming a professional popstar with magick

Is it possible to become a popstar out of blue with the help of MAGICK or evoking demons. If yes. Please help me out!

1 Like

Out of blue - No…

4 Likes

No, it is not possible.

Magick can help grease the wheels, and get you heard by the right people, but it’s not going to make you into something you’re not. If you have no recognisable talent that can be built on, you won’t succeed even with magick.

Magick does not replace the necessary work.

9 Likes

Personally I don’t blv in talents, but in hard work. You can use magik to help as a guide… but you still have to work. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you. Im already grinding hard but what should I do to promote my music with magick

You could try start working with Lucifer or King Paimon or Archangel Sandalphon.
There is plenty of info about them in the forum so you can do your search before asking help from other members.
Good luck :sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

I would actually recommend a long term working like that of Damon Brand’s book Success Magick.
It is a series of Enochian rituals that you do over the course of many weeks. It’s basically a year of daily magick, but it puts all the pieces in place for you to obtain success.

In my opinion, you will have more luck with a program like that than with calling individual demons or angels.

3 Likes

I have read Gordon Winter fields Demons Of Magick. Should I evoke Amduscias?

I just said no single spirit is going to get you where you want to go. Amduscias will only get you so far, and then you will have to call another spirit, and another, and another.

That’s why I recommended the book I did.

4 Likes

Absolutely not. Nothing happens “out of the blue”. You can use magick to help increase your charisma (or develop it if that’s something you lack, as well as self-confidence), but you need to understand the mechanisms of the music industry if you want to break into it. Even seemingly overnight successes like, say, Billie Eilish, have either been groomed since their early years (like Billie by her parents), or have had long-standing connections within the industry like Lana Del Rey (who btw had a few flops before reinventing herself). Even if you use all the magick AND have the best connections, there’s no guarantee you’ll be a famous pop star. Or that you’ll stay relevant and not be discarded by your record company when the next hot act comes along. Did you know that Rihanna was about to be dropped by her label shortly before “Umbrella”, which she had to self-finance or else it wouldn’t have been released at all? This isn’t me moralizing or trying to dissuade you from your dream, these are just some facts that may or may not help you see that it’s one of the hardest industries to succeed in, so that instant stardom out of the blue thanks to magick won’t do the trick. But, as others have also mentioned, magick is a helpful extra.

5 Likes

You could check out the 72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand too. There are lots of rituals for fame and artists there.

1 Like

It’s not impossible but it’s likely very difficult. Why not aim smaller to start? It’s what I’m doing though due to Covid, I haven’t been able to test it out yet…

If you have invested in learningthe chances go up and I if not, you should start learning to sing and dance.

Subliminals can open more opportunities for you as well.

1 Like

King Paimon has told me art is used as a tool for ascension. NOT FAME. Create from a pure place. That place could be in the form of/ Utilizing your chakras to create/ Emotional possession( becoming a specific emotion while creating and transmuting it into lyrics and poetry thereby the emotion you channeled fully takes on a new life and vibration (Iv’e done this for years its super fucking easy) And invoking spirits( gods,goddess, angels, demons) Depends on the art piece and what you want to get across that will let you know who to invoke. And channeling planetary energies . I’m telling you this because you’re creating from the wrong places. We all want to be heard. We all want to be loved . (and lets be honest, specially in this community( as much as everyone wants to lie to themselves) we want to be worshiped . And theirs nothing wrong with that . But when you make art from a place of " I hope this makes me famous" " or summon demons and beg for fame you only just destroy your own potential and place in this world / the ones outside of this world/ and fucking specially a place in the industry. You will get no respect, no love, and no praise. Trust me . King Paimon lifted me up out that bullshit VERY QUICKLY when I started to work with him. It became less about the music and more about the spirituality behind it. And how I could use music to not only gain knowledge/ Power/ love but come into my self fully and live my truth through the music. And as I said (well king paimon said it lol but STILL) art IS a tool for ascension. NOT for fame. Fame is a by-product of circumstances/ moments /opportunities/ connections etc etc. . A lot of people are actually born into this shit and were brought up or as @Lux_Tenebris pointed out with Billie eilish “groomed” and as artists who work hard most of us don’t want to believe that’s true and that talent and hard work pay off (which it can) but the truth of the matter is this “fame” shit is honestly a club. A mafia . A type of cult. They dont just let anybody in. Believe it or not it’s irrelevant to me . Iv’e known the truth for years and with the help of King Paimon iv’e learned to let go of the ideas of wanting to be famous and becoming something no one has the dedication to do . A true poet. A true artist. (am I one right now, HELL NO) but I strive to be with the spirits help and the help of my higher self. Its the heroes journey. That of a shaman . The artist becomes the shaman at one point in time or another. The trials and tribulations. The blood sweat and tears. Living like a mad man on the out skirts of society as a pure reject but then emerging back into the world when you have come to know the truth . And with that your truth should be your art. And with this art and new truth people . places and things will flow into your life like water. FUCK FAME. Besides YOU DONT EVEN want to know half of what these people do for fame. its fucking sick lmfao. but anyway im buzzed on coffe and cannabis so sorry for the ramble. I don’t mean to be rude or disrespectful only to show tough love. Also i can feel king paimon just dropping ideas in my head as I wrote this to. So this is not just my own two cents as they would say.

5 Likes

Also read Psychomagic by alejandro jodorowsky . Ive been crying for days reading this shit lol. Look it up at the least. It’s so powerful for any artist to read.very healing. He knows what the hell he is talking about.

Can you please tell the ways how can I evoke Lord Paimon. Even I want to work with him. Can you please ask him…

He will answer your cal when it’s from you not me.

2 Likes

All those stars die to drugs or become alcoholics , why’s that your goal ?

a bit of both i think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you have a genuine love of music and want to improve your musical abilities and go deeper into that as an art form, I’d recommend working with the Hindu Goddess Saraswati.
There are lots of mantras pertaining to her online.

2 Likes