Becoming a God-Empress

I am starting a new thread here so I can hereafter detail the events that will lead to my initiation and eventual ascent.

I suppose some info about myself would be in order. I’m a transgender woman from the United States. Ever since I came to terms with my lifelong battle with gender I have successfully became an übermensch. No longer accepting my low place in society I have made a sworn oath to myself that I will never again accept my role as a lowly second class human being.

My interest in magick comes from my experiences of awakening after watching Rhonda Byrne’s film The Secret. Regardless of your view on the law of attraction there is a deep profound truth. You can and you do shape your own reality.

I manifested my pet cat out of impossible odds using the magickal power of thoughts. Even though it seemed impossible that we were ever going to get another cat after saying goodbye to my lifelong friend in 2016, we now have another black cat whom we call Scooter.

What I am doing as of now is I am currently getting ready to go through the pathworking laid out in evoking eternity.(Kindle Unlimited is a blessing) The idea of speaking face to face with the unknown beings that makes things happen excites me and frankly makes me feel drunk with power.

Here’s to a fast ascent!,
Lilly

11 Likes

Guess who got all three of the big courses? This girl. I think im going to start off with soul travel. Id like to go visit the akhastic records.

3 Likes

Theres a small clearing outside my apartment that is relatively wooded and secluded. I will be heading around there tommorow in order to attempt to meditate and open my third eye so I can soul travel.

If you can communicate with any helpful folks in the spirit world who can help try to put in a good word for me.

This is kind of random but i feel we are related somehow. Like a long lost sister :3

2 Likes

Uhh thanks? LOL. :rofl: Maybe we knew each other in another life. If I find anything out in the akhastic records ill let you know.:joy:

1 Like

Your welcome, I recently got more serious about my own accent and its interesting timing. Perhaps we can chat at some point. :3

2 Likes

I just did the third eye practice from the balg book an hour or two ago and now my forehead feels weird. Was slightly disappointed that I didnt see anything though. :roll_eyes: Guess I shall keep practicing.

1 Like

No you have not. Do you even know the philosophical and ontological prerequisites for fitting the classification of “übermensch”?

3 Likes

All it means is just someone who fights for the their dreams right?

No. According to Nietzsche, the übermensch (superman) has to be of what he termed “master morality” and not “slave morality.” Those of master morality do not need any codes or laws to guide them because they have their own internal ones - their own moral framework. This means those of master morality will step on others (those of slave morality) and crush them to actualise themselves, obtain their desires and transcendent truth. They do not flip religious and political mythologies, codes and laws and then use that as a moral framework to live by because in so doing they are still a slave. Only they are wearing a red shirt instead of a blue one.

Those of slave morality want what those of master morality have, and exalt and praise their own weaknesses. They are envious and their entire reason for asserting themselves is due to envy - to being inferior - for wanting to become the master instead of the slave.
“no longer accepting my low place in society. I have made a sworn oath to myself that I will never again accept my role as a lowly class human being.”

This kind of statement and assertion is called “slave revolt.” When you metaphorically overthrow the master you will still be a slave sitting in the master’s chair. Just as an Untermensch will always be an Untermensch regardless of if it assumes the title of “übermensch”. Because what defines the übermensch is not titles or position, but strength, will to power and biological prerequisites (intellect, intelligence, genetics, ferocity etc.). The übermensch is natural superiority fully realised (“superior” in the sense of Nietzsche’s classification). Modern science may be able to alter body chemistry but there are some biological factors that cannot be changed. Not a single one of those characteristics I mentioned above defines “übermensch” on their own. They have to all be present within the individual.

The Superman was regarded by Nietzsche as the evolution of man. He believed man is a tightrope between the animal and the Superman, hanging over the abyss. And that we cannot simply turn back, we must keep going towards the Superman or fall into the abyss trying. Those who are not destined (in accordance with the prerequisites I mentioned) for Superman-hood are to cultivate and assist in any way they can with the ascension of those who are if we are to advance as the human race and the respective sub-races.

In short, the key to collective evolution is elitism with the knowledge that the inferior (not meant in a derogatory term just in the sense that they do not possess the prerequisites to be regarded as superior) are a vital and key component in the ascension of the superior to übermensch, and must be utilised by the superior regardless of if the inferior consent to it or not.

“The strong do what they will, the weak suffer what they must.” - Thucydides

"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal: what is lovable in man is that he is an OVER-GOING and a DOWN-GOING.

I love those that know not how to live except as down-goers, for they are the over-goers.

I love those who do not first seek a reason beyond the stars for going down and being sacrifices, but sacrifice themselves to the earth, that the earth of the Superman may hereafter arrive.

I love him who labors and invents, that he may build the house for the Superman, and prepare for him earth, animal, and plant: for thus seeks he his own down-going.

I love all who are like heavy drops falling one by one out of the dark cloud that lowers over man: they herald the coming of the lightning, and succumb as heralds.

Lo, I am a herald of the lightning, and a heavy drop out of the cloud: the lightning, however, is the SUPERMAN.”

– Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

7 Likes

Thank you for informing me but fuck that philosophy. I will edit my intro accordingly but moreso because if that’s what Nietzsche believes than I want nothing to do with him.

No one will ever be better than me and anyone who asserts superiority over me can shove there “ubermensch” complex up their asses.

Respectfully,
Lilly

3 Likes

On a much happier note I have flashed a sigil of kaltemetal and by the amount of flashing that happened he most definitely heard me.

1 Like

I’m currently been studying the works of E.A Koetting and in the BALG book specifically in the BALG book he gives a relatively easy evocation ritual using minimal tools.

Being broke I definitely need a visible appearance evocation ritual with minimal tools.

I believe that I will succeed so now I’m thinking about who to evoke. Maybe martial or Kaltmtal, maybe Belial because his nature resonates with me.

Good to hear your coming along nicely :slight_smile:

1 Like

So your working through the kingdom of flames huh! I think Martal would be a good choice for you. That being said you know EA’s first evocation was King Paimon.

1 Like

I’m technically going through works of darkness as it seemed the best place to start. I found these initiatory demons through the forum.

Its been interesting to say the least. I’m genuinely excited to experience the crossroads for the first time! :slight_smile:

Sorry that’s the book I meant lol I currently have both books open right now referencing something in KOF

I have made a decision. I tried to head to my ritual area to perform my first visible evocation. I got my salt, Sigil, Incense and candle but forgot the fucking lighter. :roll_eyes:

I’ll go there again tommorow and I won’t forget the lighter. Instead I meditated for a bit. :flushed:

1 Like

I’ve decided to put off my first visible appearance evocation for the time being. I have the mastering evocation course with me and I want to work through that first. I found all the tools I need on luciferian apotheca. Omnipotence here I come!

Just had an interesting experience the other day. While falling asleep I seemed to accidently enter TGS. I visualized my room and saw it but accidently fell asleep and entered a dream.

Helped me understand TGS a lot better as it is sort of something I already experience as a Novice Dreamer. I experience this phenomenon as the basic WILD technique. The trick for me it looks like is inducing a state like this without falling asleep.