Becoming a demon... does it come with a price?

Oh and to me it means attaining the coolest form of immortality

It sound like you want to be your own King. Which is completely possible.

@Hustlingdemon i haven’t looked yet but did you go do the proper introduction that is in the welcome message?

But a demonic king not just king

1 Like

Azazel is more Djinn not demons. While he has demons under him his Djinn come from him.

1 Like

I couldn’t find where it was… is it general discussion??

Yea, what is the drive for that? I am just gathering information!

Do you know how to project? But also a soul transmutation doesn’t really make you more or less of what and who you are physically that’s more working on the self than becoming something else soul wise.

1 Like

The drive is because I felt way more meaningful cosmic experiences with demons than I have with Buddhas in the spirit world… I’ve seen the spirit world of demons and I’ve seen glimpses of nirvana… and let me tell you the demonic kingdom is way more cool than nirvana I mean it’s like unreal I just can’t explain and it makes me really want to become a demon

(Not trying to argue I’m just curious)
If that’s true then what’s the point of people shifting into a demon??? What does it do?

People who get soul transmutations to become other race of beings do it for multiple reasons one being because they feel drawn to do it. But the thing is it doesn’t alter your personality. Unless you learn energy manipulation and etheric projection the transmutation is pretty useless.

Many of the people I’ve witnessed get transmutations all know how to project and their lives in projection they work with what they were transmuted into.

For example a friend who did one through Inari when he projects he resides with Inari, he makes use of the transmutation in his projection, same with the ones I know that joined the infernal nation and its ranks.

Soul transmutation isn’t a way out on improving yourself that takes actual work and self reflection. Soul transmutation just gives you a change in what you are so that you may use it in this life via practice/projection and quite possibly the afterlife where you may have a place to go if you do not wish to reincarnate.

Many confuse the astral as the “world of demons” but it’s not.

1 Like

Set has demons? Didn’t know

What kind of demons

I actually don’t want to reincarnate I love the spirit world and that’s where I want to stay… I guess I’ll have to figure this out myself… thanks for your insight!!

They’re demons related to storms but they were elevated to basically demigods with Set’s essence, in lore they’re called the Tesheru if I recall.

2 Likes

Yes it is possible but it needs hundreds of years. Basically after death not going into the light but remaining on Earth and building an Individual path. It will involve some predatory work in Manipulation and Domination of weaker spirits and of the weaker living people too. It will need a lot of work and being one of the workers in the Agenda of more powerful demons. It’s all about power

This is inaccurate in every which way lol.

5 Likes

Yeah…no.

Lady_Eva’s uncle Varnaxis did it within his lifetime.

3 Likes

Take a shot of alcohol everytime Rav said something accurate, you will be sober I guarantee you.

Assuming there is an afterlife some schools of thought says its not neccesary that you transmute your soul to anything else. But ypu still wanna continue on transmuting I am guessing, if I were you, I would contact some top spirits of Infernal (assuming thats what you want here, there should be less famous demons as well) and ask them to either transmute my soul or find someone who can.

4 Likes

I’m very curious if there is threads on transmutation of your soul and core, I would search it up because I want to know how this is done but I don’t know what to word out🧐
This sounds interesting though.

It’s done by requesting a Deity, seraphim Angel (like Zadkiel), or a demon like Lilith, or Lucifer, and requesting they do such, depending on the Pantheon and entities associated with them like shinto Gods are associated with yokai.

I haven’t made a thread on it because it’s something I feel will just grow out of hand with weird stuff lol.

1 Like