Becoming A Certified Magician?

certified? how one become a certified magician? never heard of that,well i didn’t knew of this

interesting…

4 Likes

Yeah … a high priest? Of paganism. Wicca and/ or the occult. A “certified ceremonial magician” lol… Yeah. It’s a thing. I didn’t realize till like last year.

2 Likes

oh now i understand,that’s because english is not my first language so i was thinking something different,now i understand ty

1 Like

“Certification” is bullshit, initiation however is not.

10 Likes

When u get certified u also get initiated. Call me pretentious but I’d like an actual DEGREE in the occult CERTIFED and all lol…

I don’t call it pretentious, I call it a mistake. Certification is solely for the ego, not the spirit or the energy.

What exactly are you seeking to get “certified” in? Wicca?

3 Likes

Lmao… I have a 5 year spirtual journey PLAN going to 5 different educational institutions incudling this one so in 8 years I can go back to my 3rd world country in South America and be a certified Shaman amoung my actual TRIBE in my country… That’s why… With certification I get access to the guarini scrolls and ways… That’s why. And yes if I’m being honest to have the certification to TEACH OTHERS. that’s why :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Foundation for Shamanic Studies does certification (I don’t know if that’s what damien_dark means, just saying), what it means is you learned their ways thoroughly and are able to teach the material as taught to you, it makes sense because it means you can use their name and be part of their thing, I thought about doing it for a while because they carry some weight and have a good reputation and so on.

They developed a whole system and made it available for reasonable fees, so I can’t blame them for looking out for their own people.

3 Likes

Yes that’s what I mean… Also a few other spirtual school lol. Such as the temple of witchcraft. University of Metaphysical Science and there’s an online school that gives literally actually degrees to doctoral level in “ocuult”

2 Likes

This was getting a bit long so I’ve split it out into its own thread - by the wonder of Discourse :smiley: both topics link, so folks who want to can cross-reference, but I took the OP as being addressed to Miss Mason and this has kind of wondered into other territory.

2 Likes

I’ve said it before, but there are only two things that matter: power and results. What does certification do?
Edit: more specifically, what can it do for me to empower myself and my practice? What does it manifest, what are it’s practical uses?

1 Like

Give u seniority and the legalization to start your own coven of u wish :)… Plus theres no negative in not being certified. Lol

You don’t need legalization to start a coven.

See the edited peice of my comment.

Do I need to take out student loans for certification?

4 Likes

Na it’s not TOO EXPENSIVE. THEY DL PAYMENTS.

1 Like

Damien dark…you have impressed this city

1 Like