Become obsessed

Good day! May i ask a question here, so i get obsessed with lucifer two days ago and actually i really dont know why. And last night i tried to meditate his sigil (in my mind) and i feel his energy right away. And after that i dont know but i really feel excitement without any reason i just feel it like im really happy. Now guys may i know what does it means when you get obsessed with ancient god without any reason? And in my experience, like for me, why is it i feel the energy of lucifer right away other than the ancient gods. I tried to get connected with azazel, with clauneck but i didnt feel the energy like what i feel with lucifer. And i feel the energy of lucifer less than 5minutes. Any thoughts? Thanks

Well getting obsessed with an entity be it a demon, god, angel, whatever is very mundane. It’s like getting obsessed with a tv show. It interest you, you may not in the moment know why or you will but it’s pretty mundane.

4 Likes

I see. so is it dangerous or something?
And what about like lucifer, why is it i sense him immediately than the other gods that i called?

It’s not dangerous, and because Lucifer might be the only one that chose to show up while the others may have chose not to.

1 Like

Thankyou so much for the information brother!