Become a Living God Creator

The title might be kind of misleading, so I’ll break it down.
It is possible for us to ascend and become gods ,but is it possible for us to create Gods?
I am not talking about servitors and I am aware that we can create entities to our will.
My actual question is :
Can we “upgrade” our entities until they reach a godform of their own? :thinking:

And yes I have searched the forum but didn’t find enough info on this

5 Likes

All gods in history were given form and purpose by humans. While the represented principle exists outside of space-time as aspects of unbound consciousness, it can only come into being in the material realm through the creator who is the God-Man.

This is an interesting question…
I’m no expert but I’ll give you an answer in form of a metaphor. “Upgrading” your entities would be like flicking a lighter (representing the black flame of your own consciousness) and lighting a candle (the created entity in question).
While the candle light is ignited from your fire, it burns by itself, in it’s own glory.
So in this case the entity would have a consciousness of it’s own and seek ways to evolve as a manifestation of your will-to-power.
Hopefully that gives you some insight :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

My thoughts on it would be for any being to become a god they would have to go through their own ascension process so I wouldnt think we could do it for them.

4 Likes

But wouldn’t it be possible to create a potential threat by giving the power of consciousness to an entity created by ourselves?

Also there is another question I had.
I know it sounds a little fantasy material right there, but isn’t there a way to “breathe” our godform and own consciousness in this entity and continue to live in their body when we die?

Thanks for the answers guys, I really appreciate the time you spend with me :slightly_smiling_face:

@Zohak great insight thanks!

2 Likes

Yes there’s always a threat where free will is involved (which is kind of ironic when I think about it :joy:).

You’re on to something here :thinking:
In that case you would be seeking to crystallize your psyche and live as an “undead” in the astral.
I believe this is an aspect of the teachings of psychic vampirism.

2 Likes

I know right :joy:

:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face: Not gonna say :slightly_smiling_face:

Vampirism is what I also thought the first time I came up with this idea… Though I feel as if it has strong connections to astral projection too.
Ugh! I dunno!
Thanks for sticking with me though @Zohak :slightly_smiling_face:
(My reply button is crashed at the moment, so I’ll stick with mentioning you srry about that :joy::joy:)

2 Likes

You’re like one shroom trip away from figuring it out, I can feel it.

And you’re most welcome :smile::zap::zap:

2 Likes

Like they have said ,I believe it’s possible, but I don’t know if fusing yourself with your creation is safe…

1 Like

@Zohak Wow I wish that is the case , cause I find this project incredibly interesting. And I think it might be useful ,too in the long term. :slightly_smiling_face:
@Magerim What could it make it dangerous though? I mean , treat it like a servitor… If you give it the sole purpose of hosting your consciousness , I can hardly see any danger to it :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

To be honest ,if you put it this way, I also can’t see any real danger…
But better safe than sorry ,right?
It seems like a difficult task that you’ve decided to accomplice and I would love to hear your updates on it, but approach it with caution.

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words and warning. Of course I will go for it with caution, just like everything else in the craft.

1 Like

Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

I dont believe it is, I believe man can only become titled Gods, not the same as born Gods, but can equal in “level” to create a God would be to have a child who is a born God, man are born men not born Gods, unless man creates a child and teaches that child to become a “living God” then that’s as far as they’ll get in terms of creating a God.

However, I always believed Gods to be a race in their own, not something people can just become or be, unless the ancient Gods rebirth your soul into one as it’s shown in many mythos like Zeus making Psyche into a Goddess.

Well yeah ,of course we would teach the entity the way to achieve godhood. I didn’t say I’d expect it to find its own way out there :joy::joy: I just wanted wanted opinions about wether it’s possible or not. Thanks for the insight @anon48079295 :slightly_smiling_face:

Check out The Yoga of Power by Julius Evola. You might find some hints in there

1 Like

Thanks @Faustus , I will definitely look it up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I meant more along the lines of:

Born Gods: Gods who are born into the race of Gods, Nyx, Gaia, Ra, Aset, Enki, Tiamat, so forth. They don’t rely on the power of worship and so forth as they have simply practiced for ages grew and developed but they were always Gods.

Titled Gods: beings like humans, demons, angels, and so forth who reach a point in their power that they gained followers and someone(s) somewhere started to see them as Gods so they became deified, or one of the aforementioned races, man included, reaches out to a pantheon and that pantheon accepts them as one of their own and grants them Godhood through rebirth, in examples of Zeus to Psyche, the Egyptian Demon Ammut becoming a Goddess, so did Set’s Tesheru who were his demons who he granted Godhood to and they became minor Gods.

So basically unless the race is worshipped as Gods or adopted and rebirthed by a pantheon they aren’t Gods, and their children aren’t Gods until that is done. In which case they still teach their creations to do such, Difference between the two to me is the rebirth into a God allows one to create races under them, while the titled ones you gain followers of races that devote themselves to you, but you cannot create races unless you fragment your own soul into “smaller” forms that become their own beings thus you created, where as born Gods or rebirthed Gods do not need to do such.

1 Like

@anon48079295 that is some quality information right there… Thanks for taking the time to write it for me, it may have cleared some misconceptions :slightly_smiling_face:
To everyone that posted , thank you very much guys, you are a blessing :black_heart:

Nicely put Zohak!

1 Like