Become A Living God App

Hey There…EA
Looking For a Become A Livin God App in Future…
Is there any plan for that???
It would be Awesome if BALG released an App
Peace✌

2 Likes

Just take the website and take it to your desktop or home screen. That’s what I did.

2 Likes

I don’t know. Seems redundant and even counterintuitive. The point of the forums is to facilitate discussions, where I think an app would limit that very experience.

Unless the app is doing something else entirely (like maybe giving live updates of the forums or displaying the information from the main BALG site); maybe I’m missing something.

1 Like

I use my phone for the site so I understand the appeal. I would like one

1 Like

Trust me guys. This is why so few forum apps actually exist, and instead their are froum reader apps like Tapatalk.

1 Like

Oh I had did that Too…
But feeling of having an App of favourite forum or website you could say is different…
Like getting Notifications,Updates
Facebook Messenger like Personal Messaging Feature
And I think App of just forum is not Enough I mean App of whole Become A Living God Services Like there is an App of WWE or any other…
I Hope ya understand what i wanna say…

2 Likes

From website to apps sucks most of the time.

1 Like

Why So???

Ummm…what about News Feed on that App…where magicians could share their knowledge,thoughts and updates
Anyway it’s all Upto EA

You can access the actual website part not the forum from the home screen icon thing. Just press the home button in the top left. Depends on if you’re in a thread or not. Plus, you get notifications through emails or is that not enough for you?

It would be nice if it were the same interface with all the functions…I don’t think that would change anything, but it would be convenient and nice for those of us who only really use the site from our phones.

It shouldn’t; but because of how apps vs. how message boards work, it would change a lot.

So having a similar interface might not be as big as an issue as having to revamp the entire user experience, which would call for a change of interface in and of itself.

I just don’t see how it would differ from apps like tapatalk or reddit that function as a forum both on the website and their app. It’s the same thing, but people are then getting a shortcut on their screen and not having to log in every time they open the website, they’d get notifications, etc. Those are the perks I see. It would primarily just be for ease of access for a lot of people. But like Purple has said as well, a lot of forum websites that attempt to create an app fail miserably, as the app isn’t maintained like the site and there are so many bugs that it’s not really useable anyway.

Its up to Timothy, not EA. Timothy runs this site.

2 Likes