Beating Court Case (Major inflection point in my life) need some direction

Pretty new to Magick. Started my neophyte grade (Thru the golden dawn) about a month ago but I think the left hand path is a lot more suited for me in my situation.
In short I need help beating my case. I am litterly not the person they are trying to portray me to be and im more than dedicated to do WHATEVER (I mean WHATEVER) it takes to get this case thrown out, dismissed, etc…
So I have a few thousand to invest, but want to know from others what are the best paths/courses I should take? Like I said Im 100% committed to anything that can help me in my situation right now especially when my case is set for trial in a month or two.

A little more detail:
So Im fighting a major case (Home Invason, Attempt Murder, etc) thats trying to give me 35+ years. This case has been on going since 2015 and just started motions today… today the Judge decided not to throw out a statement I told police. Long story short, they fucked with my head and had me talking. they also have two other witnesses, and thats pretty much all theyve got. No real hard evidence, just a lot of talk.
I ended up in this position because of a girl thats played me for over 6 years.(Not bitching, just wanna show the energy I have towards this) First three was hard to get over and messed me up real bad. I got into this situation and felt i had to be cool with her because of my case but ended up leaving her almost a month ago when i found out she got pregnant by some other guy that had kids and was engaged. (Oh and we have kids, oldest being 3 thats another reason i stayed this long with her)…
What I just shared about her is only a little piece of what shes done (It’s nothing…). She is the single most person that destroyed my life in soo soo soo many ways… But I fixed MYSELF up. Not really looking to bitch, just to give context on how much hate I can easy conjer up inside of me for her. for pushing me to the edge and having me still be dealing with this shit. Now I have soo much ahead of me in life, I found something I love, and besides this court case which I did my best to just shrugg off, my life is looking GOOOD!! (:
At the end of the day she is a person that I have built up soooooooooo much disgust for ( But I withhold) I know Every single part of me (If I wanted too, and i do but id rather save that energy until I know what to do) will do anything to either turn the tables on her or just get WHAT I FUCKING DESERVE ALREADY!

Again, I don’t just hope, I WILL do whatever it takes to learn the necessary work I must learn to CONTROL MY DESTINY. I’ve been looking at “ritual for hire” fro law too… Plan on doing that, but I dont just want a help from the demonic spirits, IM GOING TO IMMERSE MYSELF into this craft and show my deepest respects.

Any help pointing me in the right direction is greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

Belial.

Research as much as you can about him, then evoke him, and tell him your situation.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Will be getting as familiar as I can with him (and also evocation).
Thanks for pointing him out, he sounds perfect for my situation!

1 Like

Theres a lot of stories of guys in similar situations with the law turning it all around in their favor with the help of belial. You can read them here under the mind control heading. Browse through them to help build your confidence in the reality and power of magick. All you really need is belials sigil, which you can search for on google…and then follow EAs method of opening them.

This should help

2 Likes

belial hands down

2 Likes

Thank you. Ive built up a lot of confidence in magick, but just looking into the link you posted is amazing. Very much appreciated!

1 Like

1 Like

You could also try asking Eligor for help.

I hope things turn out as you’ve hoped.

1 Like

Ill look deeper into him too… think I actually did run into him reading yesterday. Can I use both?.. I see Belial as perfect for my situation and dont really doubt Eligor can help me out too

Call on Belial’s first. Ask him if it’s ok to use Eligor/Eligos too. Make sure to ask him as it’s not good to mix spirit influences unless they agree, because there could be a clash. Most likely Belial will direct Eligor as a higher ranking Demon King, and the fact he likes to take charge of things.

2 Likes

@GiftOfBelial777 is right.

You could also try using pendulum dowsing, runes or stones to ask if using any/both will yield the results you have in mind

1 Like

When I was doing court work, especially if my case wasn’t strong I used to visualise the rune Tiwaz, the rune of Tyr. This I did in bright red, sometimes aflame. I’d do it at the beginning and as my side deteriorated I’d do it when I could especially before judgement. I pulled off some damn hard cases that way.

I haven’t used that technique for seventeen years, but it works - just see Tiwaz as a physical object above the seat of ‘justice’. With the pressure you’re under your energy should flow into this simple working.

Al.

2 Likes

@AKWN Can you see Spirits?

1 Like

Hmmm sounds interesting, By above the seat of justice what do you mean ?

Nope not yet. Ive only been into Magick for a few (3) months and played in my own magick, never a spirits… sure need their help now though. I do eventually want to make a Pact with Belial. Just started learning more about evocation, will practice soon. Any tips??

Above the head of the judge. Can also be directed at or onto opposition witnesses.

Al.

2 Likes

@AKWN The OAA is as good as it gets for learning to see Spirits. As for any help I can give to the above case my standard approach is to just send over some really powerful beings and let the recipient handle stuff from there.

1 Like

Dont mean to sound like a noob, but the OAA? I want to look deeper into it

1 Like

@AKWN It was EA’s first project. Check out the BALG site.

1 Like

I’m involved in a crappy court proceeding, too. How did yours go? I’m thinking of hiring someone to do a ritual for me and ask Belial if there are any particular sacrifices or anything for me to do to seal the deal. Thinking of giving up eating bags of pepperoni for the rest of the year (for me that’s hard work!), maybe offering blood, and promising to chronicle the case on this site.

1 Like