Be Careful What You Wish For…

I’m glad you were able to get away safely.

You could use your current emotions towards a petition, to offer to the spirit to take up your working for you.

2 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear about what happened and glad the archangel saved you.

IMO this has more to do with a lot of scumbags on these dating sites rather than any issues with your magick! I’m happy you’re ok and I hope that you find what you are looking for soon! congrats on the amazing weight loss too!

1 Like

I’d at least consider speaking with law enforcement in this kind of situation. I don’t mean to cause fear for no reason, but there are resources available for dealing with people like this. Go ahead and curse the fuck out of him, but you can also bring down the hammer of the law. If you still have any physical evidence, especially any bruising or other injuries on your person and any damages to your personal items, these can strengthen your case. Some rando cop munching on a donut may not exactly be the first person that comes to mind in terms of people you’d like to talk to about this, but a squad of them with guns pointed can prevent this sort of thing from even coming close to happening again.

There’s no reason for you to be ashamed. Some people really are just pieces of shit, even though they may appear charming and kind when you first meet them. It’s not quite at this level, but I’ve dealt with a rapey guy before, and let’s just say that things are not going very well for him now. We got along nicely at first, and he was fun to be around, but then I started to see more of him, and the rest was not good. A little good doesn’t cancel out the really bad.

I’m not exactly qualified to counsel people in this sort of situation, but what I do know as someone who has experienced their fair share of traumatic events is that this will be what you make of it. You can either let this destroy you or let it make you stronger. You have to feel the feelings, but you get to choose how your life will go after this.

I personally avoid online dating websites and apps because of this sort of thing. That’s not me blaming you, you didn’t do anything wrong, but creeps like this tend to use these sorts of apps to get away with stuff they couldn’t otherwise. I don’t trust dating apps. There are plenty, plenty of ways to meet new people in-person in safe environments. It sounds like you don’t have a problem with manifestation, considering your immediate results with Michael, so I imagine you can make better luck for yourself. Maybe add in “worships his goddess” to your list of criteria.

4 Likes

Thank you for your insight @Jernail_Evans, I have not taken what you have said in a negative way at all. It helps me to know that this can happen with manifesting & I am not alone. I have not experienced such a bad reaction before. It has definitely knocked my faith & hope.

1 Like

That was one of the more intriguing reads I’ve gotten from here in some time. Kudos to generating pathos in me. That’s not something people can stir within me very often. Your story pulled me in, spending two and a half years isolating then suddenly going into something that feels like the gates of heaven opening only to quickly discover you’re on a fast track to hell. That’s one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride. You seem like an interesting person. Good luck in the future. I hope you find what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

she’s an excellent writer for sure

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind comment @sailing :slightly_smiling_face:

The weight loss has been the hardest thing I have had to do for myself in a long time! I still have another 25 pounds to go, but hopefully by this time next year I would of got to both my goals of shifting the last bit of weight, & finding what I am looking for… :blush:

1 Like

I am so glad how I worded my experience generated the pathos in you, that is a wonderful compliment :blush: Indeed how you condensed my experience down in a nutshell is spot on…

Thank you. I too hope I find what I am looking for…

Although I am no longer sure what that is… for now…

Thank you @anon39079500 , I will definitely look into how I could use my emotions in such a way…

1 Like

You’re welcome. And if you want help, let me know.

1 Like

Im glad you managed to get out of the situation. Things like this can take a while to unpack, emotionally and spiritually.

Ime, trauma and struggle usually happens for the better in the long term. Take time for yourself, and take the steps to rekindle your feeling of safety and protection, physically and magickally. Eventually it will all become clear, and you will be better off for it. The fact you can talk to archangel micheal makes me certain of this.

Take care and be safe :pray:

2 Likes