BDSM and Magick plus an orb šŸ‘»

So hereā€™s the video with my mystory orb. The video is sideways. Iā€™m sorry. I was mostly just trying things out but I caugot this activity.

On my phone you can tell it spins. But on YouTube you canā€™t reallyou tell. If you keepisode your eye on the darker side you will see a tiny flick of light that gets bigger and just seems to sit on my shoulder.
Not sure what it is.
But like I said in the original video on my phone it appears to spin.

Rock on!:sunglasses:

13 Likes

I could see it spin

2 Likes

Especially if you speed up the video. I Think it just moves really slowly

2 Likes

Coolā€¦itā€™s way more clear in my origin though :disappointed:

But cool you saw it!

4 Likes

Just wanted to say : HONEY YOU LOOK GREAT !

3 Likes

Awwwā€¦thank you !! :kissing_closed_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome ! I loved the video ! Keep them coming !

1 Like

Did you really? I was a Lil nervous about it. I wasnā€™t gonna share it because it was sideways but after I found the orb ā€¦I couldnā€™t resist.

5 Likes

Donā€™t be nervous! We might be big bad sorcerers but weā€™re all secretly softies at heart. It doesnā€™t get more open and accepting than this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great video! Thank you for sharing, also I noticed the flicker too.

2 Likes

Kinda makes me wanna start my own YouTube now honestly

5 Likes

Trying to figure out why and what the orb is. I was in my temple. But I was also sitting in a rocking chair thatā€™s over 100 years old. So, Iā€™m not sure about its appearance.

Or was it Azazel, encouraging me? :slight_smile:

So many questions .

4 Likes

From my many years with Azazel himself, he does appear as soon as lust is brought up and this kind of flicker does feel connected to him, canā€™t put my finger on it.

But he does definitely be present.

4 Likes

It would make sense to be him. Considering he was the one who I was in that relationship with. So, I think he would show up when I talk about something that was such a big part of us.
He also knew if paranormal activity popped up I wouldnā€™t be able to resist showing it. Oh, heā€™s being clever haha!! :joy::heart:

2 Likes

Good to finally ā€œmeetā€ you via video, I thought I felt his presence for sure, really cool! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

So cool! Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the video. You have such a calm presence and a sweet voice. I hope you make more videos.

If you were to put bdsm on a spectrum would you put master and slave on either end as extremes?Sub and dom after that? Or is it more complicated than that?

The reason I asked is Azazel approached me about having a bdsm type relationship. He said it would help me understand the divine feminine and masculine better. He says im too stubborn with men and I need to learn how to be flexible and being a submissive would help me. But I need to do my research and make sure this seriously because it is a big commitment.

3 Likes

Yeah best to ā€œdefineā€ whatā€™s in BDSM, otherwise it could get real weird, dangerous or unsatisfying fast.

3 Likes

Yes Azazel is right it is a big thing to commit too.

It would also really depend. If your looking at the D/s part of bdsm then yes Master/sub or slave.

But BDSM has so many dynamics and types of relationships. There are Daddy Doms and baby girl relationships. And you can also dive into the whole sadist machoist parts of bdsm and some just enjoy the bondage.

Personally, I lean to the Master/slave dynamic. Theyes nothing like hitting subspace when your Master has just pushed you over a limit. :blush:

You also have one who enjoy the scene of BDSM but for whatever reason donā€™t want/need a relationship so in that case they generally meet up and are more of a Top/bottom senario.
one is the Top acting much like a dom and the other bottom who acts as the submissive.

There are also Switches. Which is someone who can go from being Dom to sub and vice vera.

So itā€™s really hard to put things ato one end or the other because there are so many aspects.

I once new a Mistress who hado a sub but she also had a Master.

And some dogs are poly. And more than one sub.

So itā€™s really more about you and your partnEricsson and what works best for you. Some times that means experiment until you find the right fit for you.

I hope this helps. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask :slight_smile::heart:

4 Likes

He asked me ā€œDo you want a new leashā€. Those were his exact words. He gave an example of what our relationship would be like.

I was wearing a leather harness and I tried to speak but couldnt. He said I needed to learn when to speak and when not to.I couldnā€™t see him he made himself invisible. He said I would have learn to see and it would improve my astral sight in time. He said this first time he would let me feel from both his point of view and my own so I could understand the relationship dynamics.

To him I was more beautiful than he had ever seen me being restrained. My skin was glowing, my hair shining and falling to my shoulders. He was pleased. I struggled against the harness and and moved my tongue to try to speak.I strained my eyes to try to see. He was dispeased.

He told me that I would be punished for not listening. I started feeling sensations of being cut, whipped,bound and paddled but I felt no sadism behind it.It was haoening in my mind but I could feel it in my real body as well. It stung and after a while it felt sweet somehow? Although I couldnā€™t see with my eyes I could feel him licking me. When it cut to his POV I expected to sense the taste of blood I felt his hands wet and sticky.Honey was dripping from the cuts instead of blood.

Afterwards he returned my senses to me and we talked about the scene. Does this fit any relationship that sounds familiar to anyone? Maybe based on his behaviour and mine?

6 Likes