BDSM and Magick plus an orb šŸ‘»

Sounds like Azazel.

He used to drop me into the lake of fire and listen to me scream.
But I always emerged looking better and more submissive. Than before.

Pay attention to the scenes because even when you think itā€™s just a kink session there is usually a lesson in there. Sometimes I wouldnā€™t realize what it was until months later.

Itā€™s sounds a lot like Azazel and his type of stuff.
I even had a collar I that I had to wear while doing any magick.

6 Likes

So your into Fire Play?

2 Likes

Iā€™m into what ever when ever haha!! Fire is my element. :slight_smile:

Actually I love blade playā€¦but hard to find anyone else that is.

5 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra @Sophia444 I donā€™t get this at all. Why would anyone want to do this?

1 Like

What did the lake look like? The one he threw me in was blue flame. It felt like acid.

If a submissive has a situation worked out where they have two doms do they have a seperate collar for each dom?

2 Likes

I was submissive to Azazel and Lucifuge . I didnā€™t have two collars ā€¦but that would depend more on the individual relationships. Lucifuge was a pretry laid back Dom believe it or not. And he didnā€™t seem to want that sort of stuff.
Azazel like being more hard core.

So as far as collars go that would depend on the ones involved.

Oh and the lake was more like hot lava . Reds and yellows I always emerged with beautiful strawberry blonde hair.

5 Likes

It just floats our boat :smiling_imp:

Submission is a gift :gift:

I enjoy serving and knowing Iā€™m being pleasing. Nothing is better than kneeling at your Masters feet.

But itā€™s only given when deserved and earned. A submissive does not equal doormat.

If you canā€™t make her feel like sheā€™s your princess, you donā€™t deserve to make her feel like your slut.
:crown:

But for real itā€™s just something some of us crave and need. I think mine comes from having parents that were never around. I crave the structure and disipline. Someone actually giving a fuck about what Iā€™m doing and showing me attention. Things I never got.

9 Likes

Funny you should mention treating her like a Princess. I was singing a repetitive song to Beleth the other day out loud in public about ā€œFucking her in the Assā€ and not one lady that walked by gave me Heck, but was actually smiling at me. Then later on when I wasnā€™t singing, alot of females I knew and didnā€™t know seemed much warmer generally to me. Lol, yes female spirits should be treated well with special offerings.

7 Likes