Bathroom thoughts

So I was thinking that its great to have a strong online force. BALG needs its own App that are in the app stores so we got another line of communication. E.A should look into it.just a thought.

5 Likes

Sounds good to me. Balg feels a little clunky on mobile.

1 Like

thicc*

4 Likes

can stream line it i sure he could cut somethings out. add in some new technique to draw views and grow.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about that too! They should definitely do a BALG app

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva

1 Like

Been having the same thoughts recently. But also upgrading the forums to include something for groups.

2 Likes

In order for all these things to happen would you be happy to pay a monthly subscription to the site to fund these developments and ongoing maintenance?

2 Likes

You would have to its the best mold for success

Nope. :blush:

Then two versions… free and paid :grin:

I thought this thread was about summoning demons while on the can. But yeah an app for android would be great since i am just using the brave browser in mobile mode.

1 Like

Is BALG known enough for an app? Worship and work with demons is on the unknown side since most ppl are atheists or christians.

I mean there are limited ppl on our side (those who know demons are real & not evil) most ppl i know are atheistic or christian.

All joking aside I get my best spirit communication in the bathroom or shower. I think its the water running through the pipes.

1 Like

Personally I feel it’s a bit disrespectful to have anything running through my pipes whilst doing any work but whatever floats your boat.

Not sure how many entities would appreciate a cup of wee as an offering.

No i never talk to spirits while on the toilet or using it. I mean the water naturally running through the plumbing when you take a shower.

2 Likes

I am viewing this through the BALG app

Of course I agree with LucifugeAzazel on the bases that this thread is for the Great Work that we undertake. I don’t want to take a away from that Key aspect. I invoke the idea for growth and penetration of are great convocation community. Sprinkling in cryptocurrency likes, sharing and commenting give you more crypt to encourage even more interaction. really I’m trying to look at This through a alt-perceptive. so pretty much I’m gnosis rambling

1 Like