Bathin or Gaap

Can they really change my land? How?

1 Like

They have different tasks, Gaap is one of the guardians of the Towers. Your question is everything else than clear. What exactly do you want to know?

2 Likes

I want to know about moving from one land to another. Is this real?

1 Like

According to Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield, Bathin has the power to “make a journey swift and safe,” to “perceive the true value of a potential investment,” and to “transform your current mood or way of thinking to one of your choice.”

It seems that Bathin could assist you if you desire to move elsewhere, be that physically, mentally, or spiritually.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. But how he do this?

1 Like

There’s no need to worry too much about exactly how the demons will carry out your request. Trust your gut and do everything you can do yourself to get what you want, and the demons will empower your actions and cause changes in the world around you to smooth out your path and bring you what you need.

I often find it effective to pretend that I never even did the magick in the first place. This makes me do what I can do myself instead of sitting around waiting for a miracle. When you reflect and look back at all that has happened, you will be in awe of the might of the demons.

1 Like

I just wanted to know this is true or not.