Bathin is like an airplane!

Can you hear spirits?

How do you don’t overload with so much information?

Also, according to catholics bilocation is being in two places at the same time, if I remember right.

Yes being conscious here and aware of your projection is being in two places at once, partial projection, maintaining 2 projections at once is being in two places at once as well. You learn to bilocate during basic projection practice because you’re conscious when trying to follow the method of moving your energy body limbs without moving your physical limbs.

1 Like

No, what I meant is that according to catholics bilocation is being in two physical places at the same time. In La Habana and in Paris, at the same exact time. You get it.

Ah okay, now I see.

1 Like

Yes, bi-location is being physically in two places at once. There is a saint who was said to have been kneeling in prayer, and giving a lecture, seen by others, at the same time, though I can’t remember the name off hand.

3 Likes

I think it was Saint Antony or something

Just bumping this thread!

I had only positive experiences with Bathin. Using the Demons of Magick method, I evoked him to clear all obstacles when I was relocating to a different country last summer.

Bearing in mind that travel wasn’t exactly easy, and remains as such due to the pandemic. However, I had zero problems getting all the way to my destination. If I could describe it in any way, it was that everyone seemed to want to help me on my way and all the paths just seemed thrown wide open for me. Im not the best of fliers these days but I felt a Zen like calm throughout the entire ordeal.

2 Likes