Basic Starter Demons

Hi all

I was wondering if there are demons that a beginner can start out with?
I would like to use demons at my cordial points.

I know its a silly question but am curious!

Thanks

G

1 Like

Start a New game and choose begginer or easy mode.

I figured I get a answer like this. Never mind!

G

1 Like

If you have the confidence, evoke Belial.

He’s awesome at making you see the reality of a situation.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:4, topic:2870”]If you have the confidence, evoke Belial.

He’s awesome at making you see the reality of a situation.[/quote]

Lol, are you crazy? Beliol and a beginner? LOL!

I’d say Seere or something.

Yes!

That was my case too. So?

That was my case too. So?[/quote]

That spirit will whoop you into tip-top shape. Belial is awesome.

Yes, yes he is.

[quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:2870”]Hi all

Thanks

G[/quote]

Belial has called me so I guess I will start with him.

I am going to assign him to my south cordial direction in my circle.

I will be posting a pic. It’s awesome and powerful!

Now I need a North, East and West demon… Ideas?

Thanks

G

[quote=“Godesslives, post:10, topic:2870”][quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:2870”]Hi all

Thanks

G[/quote]

Thanks

G[/quote]

Wait…are you trying to call 4 at once?

Yea…you should probably just stick with 1 and then move up when you have a better hang of things.

You’re pretty much wasting your time & the spirits if you are going to try and call 4 for your first time.

Can you communicate with them, even via voices in your head? If you’re new you probably won’t get much of anything and have a very hard time maintaining any sort of Trance/TG-sync trying to go in 4 different directions.

Stick with one.

The 4 kings of hell are Lucifer, Satan, Leviathan and Belial. In the classic correspondences, Lucifer is Air, Satan is Fire, Leviathan is Water, Belial is Earth.

But that’s not accurate. Belial is earth and fire, Lucifer is air and fire, etc. You should experiment with all of them and see.

1 Like

[quote=“Gnosis, post:11, topic:2870”][quote=“Godesslives, post:10, topic:2870”][quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:2870”]Hi all

Thanks

G[/quote]

Thanks

G[/quote]

Wait…are you trying to call 4 at once?

Yea…you should probably just stick with 1 and then move up when you have a better hang of things.

You’re pretty much wasting your time & the spirits if you are going to try and call 4 for your first time.

Can you communicate with them, even via voices in your head? If you’re new you probably won’t get much of anything and have a very hard time maintaining any sort of Trance/TG-sync trying to go in 4 different directions.

Stick with one.[/quote]

Your right! I am getting too eager! hehehhee

[quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:2870”]Hi all

Thanks

G[/quote]

What color is accociated with Belial?

Thanks

G

Great question GL, and since the purpose of this forum is sharing real “best practices”, here’s my sincere reply. Select an intelligence that specializes in a specific area that you have an exact requirement for, and ask for help in that vein. For example, early on, I took note of the specific ranges accounted for in Franz Bardon’s lexicon, and reached out accordingly, with as much detail as I could provide, i.e. time, method, and intent. The four virtues preclude the posting of further details, but I can attest to EA’s veracity with regard that help is readily available to those who ask for it. Good luck.

[quote=“Godesslives, post:14, topic:2870”][quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:2870”]Hi all

Thanks

G[/quote]

What color is accociated with Belial?

Thanks

G[/quote]

Hi all

OMG! I just found out that Belial is the Scorpion God? At least on this Youtube video [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQXzSTSsTfo]The Scorpion God, Forbidden Wisdom of Belial with Mark Alan Smith - YouTube

That is so amazing because I didn’t know this fact at all!!!
And guess what my zodiac is Scorpio!

It so cool!

G

My firsts were Vassago and Bune great choices for a beginner, but no demons are lacking in power by any means. Did an evocation of Belial for my 6th or 7th working and had no adverse consequences, Asmoday however worked great my first working and then proceeded to fuck me in my ass with no lube the second, def wont be touching him with a 10 foot pool ever again.

No such thing as a beginner demon. If you’re a beginner in magic, stick to the basics.

Ea suggessts belial first in his literature. He was my first as well. Abd im alive and well

1 Like

Have you read Works of Darkness by EA? You can get a pdf version off his website. The exercises in the book have the beginner in mind and progressively teaches the reader how to advance through black magic one step at a time.

It starts with some alignment rituals, then moves on to sigil magic with specific demons to help kick start your practice, candle spells, and then teaches you how to open your spiritual vision. In WOD and in his evocation course, EA teaches the beginner to practice scrying with Sastan then Mepsitahl. Maybe this is because they are non threatening and beginner friendly. Once you move on from there, you can scry or evoke any demon you take a liking to.