Basic evokation

Can anyone tell me how to perform a basic evokation. I can’t for the life of me find anything practical. Just a long list of sites that have jerked me around. It’s a little frustrating.

2 Likes

Using a sigil has worked fine for me. Call the spirit to come. It’s the most simple and basic way in my opinion. But let the expireanced guys tell you more if you feel the need for a more complex ritual.

1 Like

"I’ll give you a basic procedure here that you can elaborate and toy about with once you have more experience and desire to take it further ~ if you feel the need to"

A basic evokation could simply be to flash and charge a sigil with your intent. Now as you continue to look at the sigil, intone a conjuration which can concentrate and direct energy well. E.A’s “Alash Tad Al-ash Tal Ashtu” will suffice here for example.

Keep chanting until you feel the presence of the spirit becoming more solid around you and then you will start to see the spirit in your mind.

At this point, project the image from your mind to the location of the spirits presence around you and it will manifest at that spot. (In this state of awareness, simply accept the impressions and visual structure that you get without questioning its form).

You can now communicate with it either asking it to help you with your intentions, or ask it questions to which you simply write down whatever comes into your head without question.

Once you have finished, say thank-you and be gone…It is done!

Put the sigil away until your request has transpired then burn it to close down any remaining connection or energy’s in regard to the operation.

This is without doubt, one of the easiest ways to evoke and channel information. There is no skill needed, just an acceptance for what you are doing and through your belief and creative imagination, spiritual communication is achieved.

You may even wish to keep the procedure like this as most potent things in life usually are pretty simple, but the main thing is results and once you get a simple procedure like this to work then you will have a first class line of communication you can use time and time again until you wish to change it.

11 Likes

"I’ll give you a basic procedure here that you can elaborate and toy about with once you have more experience and desire to take it further ~ if you feel the need to"

A basic evokation could simply be to flash and charge a sigil with your intent. Now as you continue to look at the sigil, intone a conjuration which can concentrate and direct energy well. E.A’s “Alash Tad Al-ash Tal Ashtu” will suffice here for example.

Keep chanting until you feel the presence of the spirit becoming more solid around you and then you will start to see the spirit in your mind.

At this point, project the image from your mind to the location of the spirits presence around you and it will manifest at that spot. (In this state of awareness, simply accept the impressions and visual structure that you get without questioning its form).

You can now communicate with it either asking it to help you with your intentions, or ask it questions to which you simply write down whatever comes into your head without question.

Put the sigil away until your request has transpired then burn it to close down any remaining connection or energy’s in regard to the operation.

This is without doubt, one of the easiest ways to evoke and channel information. There is no skill needed, just an acceptance for what you are doing and through your belief and creative imagination, spiritual communication is achieved.

You may even wish to keep the procedure like this as most potent things in life usually are pretty simple, but the main thing is results and once you get a simple procedure like this to work then you will have a first class line of communication you can use time and time again until you wish to change it.[/quote]

Why thank you, good sir

1 Like

Once you have finished, say thank-you and be gone…It is done![/quote]
Savodonger can you please expand this step by step?It seems very interesting

1 Like

Once you have finished, say thank-you and be gone…It is done![/quote]
Savodonger can you please expand this step by step?It seems very interesting[/quote]

It sounds like you need to develop your empathic abilities.

Try this exercise.

Close your eyes, get to the gamma/theta sync. Once there. Just feel and listen. Do this until you are able to feel somethings beyond the veil.

I explained it like this because Rygill-85 wanted a good basic way to evoke, and this method is a fantastic priming tool that allows you to bring the spirit through in a very controlled manner. E.A Koetting used a similar method from Evoking Eternity in the forth chapter, ‘The vision and the voice’ on page 74. E.A here uses this method in more elaborate detail for materialising wandering spirits, which I have done myself successfully (so check this out as well).

For me anyway, manifestation always starts with feeling the presence of the spirit first. I usually get to this stage by activating and charging the sigil as this tends to bring your mind closer to the spirit (or the spirit closer to you) as both are one and the same.

As the spirit comes in closer, your mind will try and associate more with this, you will therefore tend to get images thrown up into your mind and maybe sounds to try and communicate with this phenomena more. You can then relate these images and impressions to the location in the room where you feel the spirit is lingering.

As insinuated above, these impressions are also the spirit coming through as it works both ways so as we experience, the spirit also experiences our reality, and therefore we come together and communication occurs.

So by projecting these images, impressions and other related elements to the physical source (in this case the location), it allows the spirit to come through or alternatively speaking, it allows us to open up our senses to see what is already there. The conjuration will tend to concentrate your thoughts, and therefore direct energy towards the spirit through the act of repetition.

Without belief in what you’re doing, no method or serious attempt would show any results. It can be hard though to believe in things without experience, it is however quite easy to STOP judging and analysing enough to simply give things a chance. A suspension of disbelief is easier to achieve then pure faith in the early stages.

Another powerful magical tool is ‘Awareness’ > when we merely accept things for what they are, we not only suspend disbelief, we also allow ourselves to ‘open up’ to the potential of what is there. This state of mind places us in the present, which is where you need to be for ritual practice as this is a state of awareness. When we analyse and judge however (a state of consciousness), our minds can drift into the past and future causing a fluctuation which isn’t conducive towards evokation.

So through this openness, our minds will see a kind of visual impression or structured awareness at the location where we sense the presence. This is the beautiful art of evokation in its glory but beware here, your mind could easily question spiritual presence and if you don’t control this, the clairvoyancy will fade. When we belief through an open mind of acceptance, then anything can happen, it we choose to not belief however, then nothing could exist.

In my experience; Belief, Imagination and awareness are some of the most powerful tools in the magicians arsenal. I view them as my ‘Unholy Trinity’ as without them, very little seems to work.

6 Likes

Thanks very much.I don’t use scrying devices and when it comes to the point that i want to communicate with the entity(after the lingering presence)i found my self wondering where to look and talk.Sometimes i have the feeling that isn’t coming out at all and i only connect with it through deeper layers of my self which i can’t even understand how they work

You may even wish to keep the procedure like this as most potent things in life usually are pretty simple, but the main thing is results and once you get a simple procedure like this to work then you will have a first class line of communication you can use time and time again until you wish to change it.[/quote]

Wow, the weirdest thing just happened to me last night using this system, it might be my first counciouss experience evokating a demon, so here it goes.

I just moved to a new house, back to my hometown after 8 years of being away, ive been living here for 1 month now. I’d always been a fan of ocultism and black magick over all, never practiced it, since i was a member of a Gnostic white lodge, but always enjoyed reading about it, but appearently my spiritual senses are very weak, i am always the last one to notice any weird thing, noises, movements or anything that actually has to do with the supernatural.

The first day i moved i spoke with my neighber and i noticed she has two big german shepards in her backyard, and she told me not to worry about any thief or anything happening around my house because the dogs are a living alarm, whenever they feel the smallest movement they start barking.

The very first night, i noticed that the dogs bark a lot at night, like if someone is around, and after a while instead of barking they started howling, which was mad creepy, that has been going on for ever since the first day i moved, so i just thought that it was normal for them to behave like that…

But a few days ago, i was in the living room with a friend of mines that’s staying over for a few months, we were just talking, my brothers and friends just finished leaving, so we were all alone at my house…

All of a sudden we heard something moving around, like the opened the open the main heavy door, or they moved a furnature, or something that requires lot of strengh, we both heared it, i decided to check the whole house for an intruder, but nobody was here.

At that point my friend confessed somethign and told me that he has been hearing things like steps around the house, and told me that he also spoke with the neighber and she said that the dogs have been acting up lately, they used to be very quiet if there was no movement at night and that it is the first time that she hears them howling the way they’ve been doing it lately, and told him to watch out cuz everytime the make a noise is when someone is around.

So started talking about the posibility of the house being haunted, but while we were talking about that, some thoughts came to my mind, at that point i remember that everyone around me always has experiences like this, concerning my house or a place where im staying at, my friends seeing things, feeling things, hearing things, but i never sense them, so the idea that maybe its not the house and that it might be the case in which a spirit has tried to get in contact with me for a long time and ive been just ignoring the crap out of all the signals.

Next day at night im talking to a friend of mines, which is a very strict christian, but knows i like to study the occult, and he likes talking about the subject, he started telling me about his spiritual experiences, things that he has been experiencing lately, from ‘‘Having a relationship with a Ghost or spirit, to being healed by an angel he belives was jesus christ, or GOD himself’’. Stories like this i always enjoy, since my experiences with the occult have been minimun (Maybe cuz i’ve always been ignoring it).

So, while we’r talking ,my bike behind me falls, it was standing there perfectly for the past 2 days, and had no reason why to fall like that, but it did, and at that point i said, theres really something here, and he said yeah i feel the chills theres definetly something here, and he himself told me that he also belives that it has nothing to do with the place but with me, since he is one of those that has experience things around me, since we were lil kids, i agreed, and told him that i belive is time for me to face it.

So here comes the interesting part.

I was by myself at my house, and decided to practice my first evokation, i did read this post a few days ago, and also EA’s techniques to charge sigils, and i decided to mix both techniques in one, without knowing if it was gonna work or not, it was a very sloppy job i gotta say, its the first time i ever do this, since i have no magical material and items to work with, no candels no insence nothing at all, i decided to just use a cup of water as offering to at least have something there.

so for some reason i just felt like i had to contact paimon, maybe because ive been fascinated by him after reading Arcane’s post and experiences on his Pact with Paimon, so i draw his sigil in a piece of paper and looked for Paimon’s Enn online, i also looked for an image of his sigil in google downloaded it and left it open for me to gaze at, all i had for this ritual was a cup of water as offering, a piece of paper with Paimon’s sigil in my left hand, and his sigil in my laptop screen.

So, i started chanting his Enn, while charging the sigil in my computer screen with the emotions of how i would feel if paimon manifests infront of me (task that i did poorly since i found it a little hard to focus) nevertheless i started feeling light headed after around 30-40 minuts of chanting his enn while gazing at his sigil, and i started staying ‘‘Paimon, come, hear my calling’’ ‘‘appear before me’’ and some words and statements that just felt right for me to say at that point.

Throught the whole time i had this feeling that something was around me, idk if they were just my nerves or what, but i decided to ask ‘’ Paimon if u can hear my calling gimme a sign that you are here’', and not even 10 seconds afterwards the Electricity went off, (Something that happends very often in Dominican Republic) and my whole room went dark execpt for the computer screen light.

At that point, followed EA’s advice when he says that the spirit always manifests in all evokations even if the operator can not sense it, so itreated it like it did happened. i said what i wanted to say, i did thank paimon for attending my calling and dispached him.

At that point i just said, well i gotta follow Lady eva’s advice, she told me not to get disencouraged in case nothign happends in my first few attempts to evoke, so i did.

So i decided to just chill and i looked for some weed and rolled a joint,i grabbed paimon’s Sigil and put it under my pillow, i laid back in my bed and listen to some music, i was listening to ‘‘The weeknd’’ my lights were off in my room expect again for the laptop screen.

All of a sudden i see paimon’s image in the air, like not the compelte manifestation but his shape into the air like a camufflashed (Exactly like predator when he’s on stealth mode). And i stood up right away and sat in my bed, in my mind something was really there in that corner, so right i felt a rush to talk to him right away, i said

‘’ Are you King Paimon? ‘’

I heared nothing but i felt inside of me a feeling that gave me a complete possitive answer, i felt a ‘’ Yes ‘’ inside of me, so i took it as a yes obviously, at that point i started talking, i never thought about writting what i wanted to tell him or ask him, but at least i know what my intentions were.

So i said rushing but not nervous.

‘’ Thanks for hearing my calling Great King, i come to you as a student to learn from you, i’d like you to teach me how to become powerfull, how to build my own empire and temple, and i also come to you as a friend, giving you space in my life to share our experiences together, and create good memories as real friends do, i know i am far from powerful and far from perfect, but i am willing to put in the work, if you lead the way, and give me guidance ‘’, ‘’ Do you accept ‘’ I asked.

And i didn’t received any response, i asked him to talk to me in a way that my ears will sense his voice and nothing happened. I kept on talking to him as if he was listening to me but i received no response, or none that i was aware off, even tho i kept that feeling throught the whole night that something was in my room.

Weird huh?, any thoughts on this experience?

3 Likes

Can I use this to evoke none sentient things or results? Like, say for example, rigging a drawing in my favor?

What if you see the spirit in your mind but don’t really feel any thing?

by just thinking of the spirit i get an idea of where it is in the room.

2 Likes

dron
can you please expand this step by step

This is how I evoke and bring through entities > I hope this helps as I will answer anyone hear (if I can). We are all here on the forum to learn, listen and help each other my friend.

Within the ritual procedure, you will get to the place where you are chanting the spirits name with “come” etc , which will tend to spark off various conditions like seeing something, hearing things or sensing something. I tend to feel first so I’ll try and sense exactly where that feeling is coming from in the room. Once I’ve located this then everything else that comes into my head regarding these impressions or tendencies of the spirit will get projected towards that spot in the room. This effectively will allow the spirit to build around these ideas thereby allowing you to see it better either more mentally or view it in front of you as a visual structure. This is like looking at a feint image that you have projected out of your imagination. This is however very real and not some trick of the mind. Once you can accept this then the image will stay and you can make it more solid with your “will”

2 Likes

If you see it first then that’s fine, we are all different and have unique sensory systems for spiritual activity. Some feel it first, some will hear things and others will simply feel a presence > go with what you are given and take it from there.

When you get an idea of its location by just thinking of the spirit then follow that through and let it either develop further or communicate with it like that. Once again, with experience you will start to understand your own ways of communicating. This is how we refine evocation and take it into the beautiful art of what it is.

2 Likes

Can I use this to evoke none sentient things or results? Like, say for example, rigging a drawing in my favor?

Yes, you can use evocation to bring about very physical effects indeed, whether this is caused through you taking action or the situation just occurs. It’s very difficult however to use magic when the “odds” are very much stacked against us (as in winning the national lottery or manipulating minds which don’t want to comply). If you want money then use magic to make you wealthy or to obtain your material desires. You cannot bend peoples will away from their own intentions because we all have freedom of will and no one can truly interfere with this unless we give-in to their requests, or are forced through fear and bullying.

4 Likes

“Lady Eva’s Simple Evocation Guide” here on BALG suggests providing a mental image for the spirit to use for manifestation. It’s the same as using incense or water.

I do like your emphasis on keeping it in the moment and using impressions unique to the moment to form the impression. @ savodonger…solid work here…

2 Likes

Its great being back here but I do miss Lady Eva, she not only gave good input but keep an equilibrium > do hope shes happy and fine xx

3 Likes

To help us keep our forum tidy, please avoid making duplicate posts for the same question. :slight_smile: :+1:

Response in the other thread:

1 Like

What about people asking demons/entities like king Piamon to manipulate people’s minds or Ladilok to turn woman into slaves that would be going against the free will