Basic corpse raising and lichdom

Random people touching it wouldn’t mess with the relic, I wouldn’t think.

Yeah I agree 100%, they leave their essence upon and might even draw some of the energy from it. From my understanding and experience, I could be wrong, but your right hand gives out energy, left hand sucks it in. When I choose a pendalum or crystal, I hold my left hand over it and try to feel what kind of energy it’s been exposed to. Also some healers I’ve observed use both hands, one to pull out bad energy and the other to replace with good. Relics have much attached. Stupid people like customs agents have to fucking touch everything, smudging it up and tossing shit around. I’ve been in the shipping industry for over 10yrs now and am appalled at their lack of respect for peoples things. I understand the position, frustration, and job. But you need to limit your curiosity, these aren’t your things. Period. Now especially with things like we’re talking about. They have no idea what they might have just exposed and attached to themselves. Does anyone agree on that?

1 Like

I used to often feel concerned about unknown others handling the items I’ve purchased. So I developed a quick, simple “purification” for clearing away the leavings of any previous handlers, and laying “claim of ownership” to it. It satisfied my mind, so I was no longer distracted by wondering about it … :wink: Z

1 Like

When I got my daggers as well as certain other things from Dante I was lucky enough to happen to be going on a road trip through the area and was able to pick them up in person. But that’s not always an option, so for future reference, what exactly is it you do?

1 Like

I just settle into a mindset “THIS IS MINE!” and shove my Energy into it, thus pushing all else out. Works to my satisfaction … :wink: Z

1 Like

If an item was handled like that, is there a way to get back the essence that it once had or is it gone to the handler? Does it mainly consist of the energy you soon put into it?

1 Like

well at least for the items I have, that’s not how it works. What’s in the item won’t be lost that easily. If it was the dagger of the four demons for example I think there would be more of a danger for the handelers then the essence of the item being corrupted as you guys are worrying about.

1 Like

Ok that makes sense. Since it was directed at and toward me the task must be fulfilled so to speak. The reason it ended up in my hands means it was meant for me. That’s cool about the daggers. I’ve heard little about all that and can’t find any material on it. Who is Dante if you dont mind me asking?

Also defectron thanks for answering that, have been kind of getting stir crazy thinking about all that and nervous ordering items like these from over seas.