Baron Deprince

Stumbled upon his website and among other things, he is offering instruction and initiation into the voodoo system. I believe only 10 people can study with him at a time. There are several courses but the main one is 3 years long and can be studied online, through one on one skype sessions. The course also requires the student to travel overseas to USA and/or Haiti for initiations and rituals etc.

Check it out if your interested, though $25,000 over a 3 year period may be a bit expensive for most… or maybe a sound investment for others…???

EA’s $300-$500 per course isn’t looking too bad now eh?

http://www.supervoodoospells.com/RealVoodooLessons.htm

Yes, it is clear that E.A. loves to teach us Magick.

It also depends on coverage. EA has a bigger audience, so he is able to scale the cost to match. You can bet that if he were charging to individually teach ten students at a time instead of (hundreds?), he would be charging quite a bit more - see the rates for individual consultation to get an idea. This is one of the beautiful things of mass media - reach a wider audience while still getting good outcomes for everyone involved.

This isn’t disputing at all that EA loves to teach magick - if he didn’t, he wouldn’t have gone to all this trouble and effort.

I believe Dr. DePrince has a much larger audience as well as influence in such things. Taking on 10 people seems actually a lot to me for that price. Most wont last, it’s a life commitment and the profane curious will be destroyed.

Well then, maybe he just needs Timothy to take over his web-presence… :wink:

Perhaps in the small niche of Haitian Vodoun, but I assure you Become A Living God is multiple times more popular by every internet traffic metric. And I’m also confident our business does better.

I suspect we will move past him in terms of becoming the authorities on Voodoo, as we make programs that are accessible to Western magicians.

Timothy, When BALG’s voodoo course is up and running, will there be “in person” initiations at certain times of the year?

Yeah, there will be something like that.

Become A Living God is going to take on an in-person dimension in a big way eventually.

(I know E.A. is brewing up master plans for a secret order of initiates who advance through his mastery programs - at my behest - an elite inner circle which meets globally to perform the most advanced rituals secretly)

Yeah, there will be something like that.

Become A Living God is going to take on an in-person dimension in a big way eventually.

(I know E.A. is brewing up master plans for a secret order of initiates who advance through his mastery programs - at my behest - an elite inner circle which meets globally to perform the most advanced rituals secretly)[/quote]

Sort of like our own illuminati eh? Yeah I like that idea. When is he planning to do that? After the main programs are released I’m guessing?

I assure you we’ll be more advanced than the Illuminati - a bunch of douchey politicians and rich bankers meeting in private castles to rape children and perform demonic possession.

Plus they are not applying their magick for any real evolution - strictly for world domination - two different goals.

The power of the Illuminati is quickly weakening as their spells of mind control wear off.

And technically, we’ll be releasing programs indefinitely - never be done - since E.A. himself is still innovating. Say, in ten years from now, we’ll have a new version of Mastering Divination and Evocation, etc. featuring the latest breakthroughs and discoveries for success.

I’ll be there.

[quote=“Brutus, post:1, topic:684”]Stumbled upon his website and among other things, he is offering instruction and initiation into the voodoo system. I believe only 10 people can study with him at a time. There are several courses but the main one is 3 years long and can be studied online, through one on one skype sessions. The course also requires the student to travel overseas to USA and/or Haiti for initiations and rituals etc.

Check it out if your interested, though $25,000 over a 3 year period may be a bit expensive for most… or maybe a sound investment for others…???

EA’s $300-$500 per course isn’t looking too bad now eh?

http://www.supervoodoospells.com/RealVoodooLessons.htm[/quote]

Don’t forget he wrote that book with E.A. So he could “set the record straight”, and he goes on about this in the intro. I thought this was inane banter, until I discovered there are ignorant people who couldn’t follow his directions for rituals and then claim he’s a fraud. Then I went to his website and saw that most of what he’s offering is geared toward people who are non occult oriented and it’s “fluffed” up to look like something commercial that people (who can’t do their own spells) will buy.

Now, I’m by no means insulting him, he’s got a reputation in circles who interact with him as a hardcore sorcerer who works with some of the most fearsome spirits. But everyone has to make a living, and this is the result of how he makes his.

Keep in mind there are a lot of people who pay for vodou initiations of various sorts that already cost in the thousands. There are people on sites like this one that have told me they have paid thousands of dollars as part of being initiated. And as much as I decry this, it is essential to the system. The spirits of this religion do nothing without pay, and the priest is required to get payment for things done. It is tradition in some ways.

That, and it’s better money than paying the Reiki Alliance $10,000 dollars for the reiki master certification (not including travel/room/board that may be associated with the learning or the costs of the two prior levels).

Money spent either with E.A. Or DePrince is probably well spent in comparison to what you’d pay others for these operations. In one case on a private forum I was administering, an individual came to us to learn magick after spending almost $10,000 over a period of a year for a practitioner to cast spells that didn’t even accomplish their end goal from someone they thought was reputable who lived by them.

I try to tell people how lucky they are, there are people who peddle books on black magick that are just rehashing of spells some black some white. Sometimes they teach people how to do powerful magick, but you’d be better off purchasing one of E.A.'s books for similar prices, and at least that way you’d understand what you were doing, the risks, and the correct way to do it, and most probably the how and why for all those questions.

Edit: There just is no comparison, if casting black magick could be compared to firing a gun, the person doing it would have to teach themselves how to put the gun together correctly so it worked and didn’t blow up in their face. If they had someone teach them, they better pay the right person, who’s credible, and operates openly. Going to a site like De Prince’s or Koetting’s is like going to a gun store/smith and asking for help. Going to a random place on the internet to learn this, is a bit like going into a dark alley with a stranger and having him show you how to do it.

The choice is clear, I’ve paid for both (in my times of need) and I know what I’m talking about. I heard people here griping about price, if you needed an abortion, would you go into a dark alley and let a stranger with a coat hanger do it for a better price, or would you go to a clean sterile place where you’re safe and you know what to expect?

Best of Luck
-Frater Apotheosis

I’ve tested some stuff that DePrince is teaching on his website.

They are powerful, they work, damn…

It was nice E.A. and him join to have made The spider and green butterfly

I suppose that to many in their early 20s or around that age, 25k may seem like a lot of money. When I was younger I was told not to worry too much about the magic itself and to focus more on creating a solid foundation, learning to apply social psychology, and increase my own power. Then any magic on top of that only adds to that momentum.

If scraping up 25k to learn magic is a humungous feat, then I think time and energy is better spent in increasing your own power through mundane means first. Sure you can practice some magic to help along the way. My point is get yourself to a level that you can buy any book you want, anytime you want, or drop 25k for an apprenticeship without the blink of an eye.

It may sound cliche but if you believe in yourself and you know exactly what you want, it will all come to you very easily.

[quote=“Bitterroot, post:15, topic:684”]I suppose that to many in their early 20s or around that age, 25k may seem like a lot of money. When I was younger I was told not to worry too much about the magic itself and to focus more on creating a solid foundation, learning to apply social psychology, and increase my own power. Then any magic on top of that only adds to that momentum.

If scraping up 25k to learn magic is a humungous feat, then I think time and energy is better spent in increasing your own power through mundane means first. Sure you can practice some magic to help along the way. My point is get yourself to a level that you can buy any book you want, anytime you want, or drop 25k for an apprenticeship without the blink of an eye.

It may sound cliche but if you believe in yourself and you know exactly what you want, it will all come to you very easily.[/quote]

By this point, I don’t even know why you would need an apprenticeship haha.

I would prefer and introduction than to introduce myself ‘cold’.

Think of walking up to the guard of the Vatican - when it is closed - and saying - hey - Pope Dickface asked me to drop in… say hi… you know - we are mates… and you have approached the gate at the wrong time - on the wrong day - with the wrong greeting…

Kiss your motherfucking ass goodbye.

To play with new paradigms, immersing yourself in the lowest hells and the highest heavens, seeing how it all integrates into one. :slight_smile:

As an extension to this, initiations like this are to go to deep levels, although you will definitly learn things to bolster you material life it’s really about going to that next level and finding that “something else”. There are lots of simple, initiation free systems of magic that allow you to build your stability and really work towards these big guns

I guess for when we are talking about making instantaneous manifestations, I associate that with having some transdimensional power. I simply don’t know how you could instantaneously manifest 25K without having abilities that venture into the very primordial realms. I’m pretty sure it’s probably simple to do this without a high degree of spiritual advancement, I just don’t see how you could miss it. I guess I just don’t see the primordial as so much deep as a birthright, so I tend to see things as all being big guns.

I’m also more interested in taking a particular initiation as far as it can go, gaining a particular power or level and developing it as I would. I know Koetting has gone through a lot of different initiations, but I don’t know, it feels like it’s a bit egregious. At the end, if the initiation is worthwhile, you should be getting the same abilities you would get in any other initiation. That’s just how I see it, but I’m no that far practiced so shiiiiiii…