Barashukashu Question

Hi everyone! I’ve been interested in calling upon Barashukashu but I’m not sure what to do! I’m having trouble finding more information and sources on them. How exactly do I go about contacting them? Do they like offerings or want something in exchange for their help? If someone could help me I would very much appreciate that!

in Simon Spellbook, there is a method to how to call the 50 names of Lord Mardok,
he did not mention any offering in his book, however many give them all kinds of offerings, such as blood, drink, food, or tobacco.
I hope this gives you some ideas.

1 Like

Thanks so much! I just wish there was more information online about the 50 Names. Not many people seem to work with this.

what kind of information you are looking for? I think you did not look enough:-)

1 Like

Well, I’m trying to find peoples expereinces with working with the 50 names! Specifically Barashukashu. I found a website with a spell/ritual. I also found a lot of information on Marduk overall, but not any experiences.

one of the sigils of the Necronomicon is like the Euro sign :euro: if someone can recall it is the channeling of Marduk’s wisdom. So maybe this Info serves for something :wink:

I have called upon him before. I just used the method and sigil that is in the Simon Spellbook. Face north and have two white candles and do what the book says. Now since Marduk is associated with Jupiter I did the ritual for Barashakushu on a Thursday in the hour of Jupiter. Also did it during a waxing moon. Did it work? Yes it did!

2 Likes