Baphomet šŸ

experiences with the goat God of the underworld? I have been seeing and vibing him a lot lately and I have noticed a difference with him and other demonic spiritsā€¦ for one he is not a talker two he likes watching me from a distance and likes to keep in the darkā€¦ he also doesnā€™t sit still and wanders around mostly in my bedroom when Iā€™m not in it or in my kitchenā€¦

he seems more animal like than human or angelic like other demons I get a body guard vibe from him as wellā€¦ anyone have input on this???

3 Likes

also considering leaving food out for him since he seems to be the kind that canā€™t sit still Iā€™m thinking sweets like fruits or grains like bread or toastā€¦ idk just feel like giving him a food offering he also seems somewhat sad or just boredā€¦so weird

I never notice the entities around me, especially one of the caliber of Baphomet. How do you become more in tune with sensing these entities?

1 Like

idk for me itā€™s vibes just senses of them there and the images flash into my mind like pictures being shown on a screen also use ouijas and pendulums to confirm themā€¦

my mom is a heavy psychic white witch she and her side of my family can see shit my great grandfather exorcized an evil spirit out of someone and my mom can see things like shadow ppl and ghostsā€¦ so I get it from them

I see, I see

1 Like

also be fucking open minded closed minded skeptical ppl never ever see or experience shit so donā€™t be atheistic or closed minded and skeptical

1 Like

Baphomet is a rather complex entityā€¦ he seems to be very focused all the time. On something. Not too sure what. He doesnā€™t talk very much, I agree. His chthonic connections are strong, so is his emphasis on wisdom and duality. He is worthwhile to honor; his power is passive but that only makes him more influential, so he influences your life very dynamically when the time comes for change, because he sprawls everywhere.

3 Likes

Pretty sure baphomet is an egregore

3 Likes

Baphomet is the as above, so below ideology symbolized. However, the symbol has been deified to the extent that i do believe an egregore or construct entity embodies the essence of that philosophy.

My gut tells me Baphomet wouldnt be bored or restless, but I havent worked with it so i could be wrong.

3 Likes

So is Cthulhu, which a lot of people on here have worked with. And related deities like Azathoth and Yog-sothoth. In fact some people would argue most of not all spirits are egregores but I donā€™t think that fact should keep people from a certain entity in pathworking.

2 Likes

Hear! Hear!

Itā€™s about getting to where you just know.
I only ever conjured one spirit to visible appearance (in incense smoke) decades ago. Iā€™ve also seen a few things, but Magickally not everyone is gifted with the second sight. Iā€™m one of them and it doesnā€™t bother me. I can sense things. Every individual - including Magicians - has their gift(s). Seeing spirits isnā€™t one of mine.

Al.

1 Like

My answer wasnā€™t clear, it was directed at the difference in energy I thought the o.p. asked about.

1 Like