Banished a spirit and scratched me

Hey guys,

It’s been a while since I visited this place. But I’ve got a story for all of you that I think you’ll enjoy.

So the past few days have been great, making fantastic progress along the path. However I didn’t do banishing last night like I always do, oh well I didn’t care I was so happy of the progress. So today, I go along my business as usual testing out my new power to influence certain people and its working like a charm. On top of that I’m learning even more things in the process.

I was so happy with things today that I decided to go to the hill and give an offer of thanks to the “higher spirit” as I call it and to the path. I get there and everything goes as usual, I gave thanks, and asked for some more secrets which I got. I decided while I was there I ought to do a cleansing. So I asked the high spirit to help and guide with this.

Things always go well when I’m there and in guidance with the holy spirit even for easy stuff like this. So I do a rooting and then I was guided to cleans my aura. I was then guided to seeing something withing my aura that I just identified as “trash”. I couldn’t put my finger on exactly what it was but it was horribly just disgusting is the best I can put it. I struggled every much to attributed to something but couldn’t. It took a very long time around 30 min to finally clear it all out. I attributed that “trash” in my aura to just other peoples energies that I must have taken on. When I got up I instantly noticed how much better my head felt. This wasn’t a placebo, I normally feel great after a cleaning and working with the higher spirit but this was like someone has screwed another head on top of my body. So light, it was like I didn’t have a thought or care in the world. I still feel like that by the way, its great. So I do another offer of thanks to the path on a little stone spiral that’s also on the hill and I head home.

Just as I’m about to hope in the shower to go to bed I notice these three scratches on my neck. The camera doesn’t pick it up but in the center of the red scar is a fine straight cut. Exactly like a cats claw except a perfectly even cut with no little tears as it goes through like a cats claw would make.

And thats when I put the two together. Could that “trash” I had grounded out of my aura have been some spirit feeding off me? Could this even be possible and could it even have the power to scratch me out of spite? I know the scratch wasn’t caused my anything physical I had done. I had just been sitting on my ass the whole day. Nothing even touched my shoulders and definitely nothing through my shirt.

Anyway check it out, it looks like it could be a 666. I’m a little freaked out but considering how great I feel now, i would say it was well worth it.

Here it is [url=http://imgur.com/jxYrbbW]http://imgur.com/jxYrbbW[/url]

Seems like it might be connected, awesome work on getting it cleared there.

Cool!I guess.

I’ve had other scratches from spirits,in fact,they happen quite a bit.At one point,it was my allies opening my spiritual flesh so that they could infuse something into it and the scratches manifested physically.That was interesting.

Glad you got that heavy load off your aura,though. Just keep growing!

Yeah, I just discovered the same thing happening to me. So it’s good to know it’s not all imagined.

As for the OP, you are too religious oriented. Connecting with the holy spirit instead of trying to connect with your own godself, and seeing 666’s on your neck. Really? Religion is like a virus, it can affect anyone it touches and even magicians are not off limits to its influence.

I don’t think that I’m opposed to the notion that spirits hate the God of the Bible as much as we do and therefore take a chance like this to carve in 666 to someone that would use religious language. What’s wrong with that notion RavensAscent?

Well because technically the correct numbers are 616 not 666 but also because 666 represents the Satan of the bible and there are many spirits who do not like Satan just as much as they do not like Jehovah. The spirits that reject all forms of Christianity, including its devil and Satan which is the name that people seem to have labeled him with.

If you ask me, both Jehovah and Satan are just thoughtforms that someone created years ago to control us all with their religious bullshit stories and the more people believed in Jehovah and Satan the more powerful they became until they took on a mind of their own because giving an entity attention makes it more powerful, and the more powerful an entity becomes the easier it is for that entity to take on a mind of its own with the traits that the believers of that entity have assigned to that entity just by believing that the entity has those traits in the first place.

In other words, not everyone agrees with me on this but I know plenty of people who do, Satan is but a mere thoughtform and probably not even as powerful as some of the demonic kings. JMO, but if an entity really scratched 666 into your neck it is either human, a thoughtform, or a rogue entity whose soul purpose is to fruther enforce that their religion and Jehovah are real. Yes, there are actually many thoughtforms that have been created specifically to fool people into thinking Christianity is real and they do this by enforcing these beliefs such as, carving 666 on people, or possessing someone against their will while pissing all over the place and screaming fuck god because it’s what the Christians believe will happen.

Yeah, I just discovered the same thing happening to me. So it’s good to know it’s not all imagined.

As for the OP, you are too religious oriented. Connecting with the holy spirit instead of trying to connect with your own godself, and seeing 666’s on your neck. Really? Religion is like a virus, it can affect anyone it touches and even magicians are not off limits to its influence.[/quote]

Oh I’m not religious at all. I just call that connection with the higher self/god/whatever “the holy spirit” thats why I put it in quotes. I never really dwell onto what “it” is because its been working out for me so well that I never really seen any need to put better labels onto it. I also know what 666 means that is the failure of the trinity and the bestial man. It’s just in a moment of slight panic stupid shit comes to mind.

When I went to bed and relaxed it came to my mind how the scratch formed. It was during the aura cleansing that I felt all these energies riding through me, at the time it felt like bugs crawling over me thats why I didn’t register as pain. But it was because of that. Same thing happened before when I was cleansing my 3rd chakra and I developed a really bad skin rash all over. I guess when you really cleanse the really blocked chakras there is some kind of energetic detox or after burn.

So, as it turns out, I’m not haunted after all, and nothing is after me. It was just some expression of energies that happened. But it was very much worth it, small price to pay for advancement along the path.

Okay, I understand you now.

And that burning and itching sensation is not unusual. I am feeling it right now myself but have been undergoing some intense chakra “things”. Sorry I had to use the word “things” but I don’t want to publicly broadcast what I’m doing.